What you could have bought today

Rev_Hal

The items in the silent auction at Lunch With Legends included:

• An autographed game worn Weiner jersey
  • An autographed Bartkowski jersey
  • Bobby Butler's 1985 season helmet (he had concussions in that helmet)
  • An autographed John Abraham jersey
  • An autographed Steve Bartkowski football
  • An autographed Mike Smith football
  • A current Falcons mini-helmet signed by most of the current team
  • A Falcons throwback mimi-helmet signed by Steve Bartkowski
  • A Gritz drawing of Brian Finneran - autographed by Finneran
  • The LWL Charachatures signed by all 4 speakers
  • AMC movie passes
  • A custom drawing by Gritz of any current or former player
  • And lots more!!!

If you are a collector of Falcons stuff, make sure you make it to next year's Lunch With Legends. It was an incredible event.

We had 3 of the lovely AFC join us today. Everyone in the room got their picture taken with them. It was a blast.

OK . . . what the HEY is wrong with ME??? Apparently, I was the only who did not get a picture taken with a cheerleader. Instead, I had one with an old lineman . . . and I was clearly HAPPY about this!

post-182678-129176307435_thumb.jpg

OK . . . what the HEY is wrong with ME??? Apparently, I was the only who did not get a picture taken with a cheerleader. Instead, I had one with an old lineman . . . and I was clearly HAPPY about this!

Are you following me around and tormenting me with my Weiner jersey?

I wish I lived in the area, but flying down for a game here and there does enough to my wallet so the wife won't be understand of this, although she does like charities. Maybe I should angle it better lol.

Anyways, if you guys don't mind me asking, how much did the Abe jersey go for? I'm just curious as to how aggressive people get at the event when bidding.

Thanks, and 2 thumbs up to everyone who showed up and sponsored this amazing cause!

Edited by sandtrap

I think John was taking pics of tables with the Cheerleaders... maybe someone can hit him up?

unfortunately, I was using Hal's camera - it appears when Hal says his pictures turned out bad, what he meant to say "was that idiot who was using my camera messed up real bad"

sorry :wacko:

It was in the $100 range. The Bart signed football went for $70! That was a steal!!!

That is a steal. Hopefully I can make it next year. You know I have a great idea, you guys should integrate an online live bidding platform for guys like me that can't make it due to living hundreds of miles away. It will generate more revenue for the cause and really wouldn't be too expensive to implement. You could have one person overseeing all online bids and updating at the event. I could have paid $75 for that Bart signed football :lol: