Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JCDirtyBird

Fans Jerseys Mall

8 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever bought any jerseys from FansJerseysMall.com? or heard of anyone who has? I'm trying to figure out if this is a good website to buy a jersey.

Has anyone ever bought any jerseys from FansJerseysMall.com? or heard of anyone who has? I'm trying to figure out if this is a good website to buy a jersey.

the jerseys there are fake, i don't know about the quality of the fakes, though. if i were you, i'd get a real nfl jersey from nflshop.com, the espn shop, falcons shop, eastbay, or ebay(many fakes on there too). it's worth the extra money as the quality is 10,000x better and it's night and day. don't degrade yourself by getting a fake one ;)

How about www.FalconsJerseysShop.com ? Anyone ever ordered an authentic jersey from there? Their prices are great and I'm trying to nab my first authentic for the Falcons playoff game that I'll be attending. I checked around the site and so far everything seems legit...anyone know for sure?

I heard 365 has issues. I got my jersey from the fans jerseys mall and it was fine.

How about www.FalconsJerseysShop.com ? Anyone ever ordered an authentic jersey from there? Their prices are great and I'm trying to nab my first authentic for the Falcons playoff game that I'll be attending. I checked around the site and so far everything seems legit...anyone know for sure?

Their jerseys might be good but it's obviously in China since they do not provide a phone number to call. I would be careful and if you order from there it's yours to keep. No returns when you order from a website like this.

I've seen some embarrassingly bad knock-offs worn at games lately. Some looked like replicas where someone ironed on some little league letters and numbers. Definitely worth it to buy official gear, and especially when there's a discount code (I got mine at 25% off this offseason) tongue.png

Questions...

I ordered a jersey from here and I can't get in touch with them. Does anyone know how to do that? Also, any idea how long it takes for them to send the merch out? I see that it says 3-5 days on the website but who knows how accurate that is...??

One more thing....the charge is sitting in pending on my account and the charge has not gone through. Any ideas why?

Its been 3 days since I ordered.

Any help would be appreciated...thanks.