Birds fly under the radar and Jets get spotted by radar and shot down

AngryBird1997

I'm from NYC but live in Atlanta about 12yrs...By no means am I a Patriots fan but I knew that the Jets couldn't beat Brady at home on MNF....After telling my NYJ fan brother-in-law,"I told you so", he proceeded to tell me that the Falcons were trash, "we" weren't for real and noone sees us as a threat...I just laughed and said thats how we like it....FLY UNDER THE RADAR all the way to DALLAS.

I'm from NYC but live in Atlanta about 12yrs...By no means am I a Patriots fan but I knew that the Jets couldn't beat Brady at home on MNF....After telling my NYJ fan brother-in-law,"I told you so", he proceeded to tell me that the Falcons were trash, "we" weren't for real and noone sees us as a threat...I just laughed and said thats how we like it....FLY UNDER THE RADAR all the way to DALLAS.

Those are my sentiments exactly.

Edited by Chitown2ATL_Falcon

DID YOU KNOW THE JETS HAVE ONLY BEATEN 1 WINNING TEAM ALL YEAR? THE PATRIOTS BUT LAST NIGHT THEY SHOWED THAT WAS A FLUKE.

Thats exactly what I just mentioned to him today...The Jets really got exposed...All he can do is blame it on a "bad" game and tell me that Sanchez has won playoff games and not Matt Ryan....No matter what I say he's got a stupid response.

I'm sorry that your sister allowed your collective family IQ to plummet. Just kidding about that ;) but if he really thinks no one sees us as a threat there may be some truth to it. :P

But +1.

Edited by BirdWeisErrr_2