matt ryan effects other teams while not even on field

NCFalcon52

"What was going through my mind was to eat up a little clock and not give the ball back to Matt Ryan with a lot of time left," Freeman said.

Matt Ryan was in Freeeman's head because he knew they would lose if Matt had more than 30 seconds to score. That is the definition of a MVP. That is respect from other players. That is our quarterback! That is why we are 10-2.

I did not like it when Josh Freeman hit Grimes (I was yelling all the bad words you can imagine).

I hope that is his rookie mistake. But from play perspective he is awesome. He can scramble. He would not get a sack. He is going to be quite a player. As usual this division is very tough and it is going to make it very interesting if panties got a good QB too.

I did not like it when Josh Freeman hit Grimes (I was yelling all the bad words you can imagine).

I hope that is his rookie mistake. But from play perspective he is awesome. He can scramble. He would not get a sack. He is going to be quite a player. As usual this division is very tough and it is going to make it very interesting if panties got a good QB too.

i was praying that grimes saw freeman coming and flipped that 6 foot-something punk. grimes is an athlete...he could have power slammed him.

didn't get to see the game sunday due to the 'flex' i had to go to work at 4. so tonight i watched the nfl replay edition. Freeman showed how immature he is a few times in that game. I thought he was gonna cry when they threw the flag for intentional grounding on him, LOL and then plastering grimes when he was going out of bounds was more like a 'revenge' type hit to me.

and the officiating was horrible on both sides in this game. grimes should have had another pick in the endzone, but the receiver was clearly holding his arm...that was one of the most blatant blown calls i saw, i'm sure in the actual game there were many more.

sorry to hijack the thread, but to me freeman has a LOT of growing up to do

Our boy is money in the fourth. Too bad Floyd Mayweather already took "Money" as a nickname.

Besides, everyone who follows the sport knows Pacquiao is the real money. Floyd is a #2 pretending to be #1 but not willing to put it on the line.

sorry, GO FALCONS!

Matty Ice will do just fine.

There are too many examples of Ryan being cool under pressure in the 4th quarter for teams going over film not to notice. Even casual internet pundits are starting to notice Ryan's last minute exploits.

Just wondering but who has he comeback or lead game winning drives against? I think 1 was @ the Rams. I would just like to know if he has done it against teams better than the Rams.

He can only win who is in front of him, and he's done it a few times. I know the Buccs are a rival but you can't deny the fact he already has 4 or 5 game winning drives in a very early part of his career. Respect where respect is due; he just didn't have enough to overcome us. (Yes, because we're better ^_^ )

It would be interesting to see how many times Matt Ryan and Josh Freeman has had ball late in the game to win and did not win. I know Ryan has 1 this year against Pittsburgh. That is the only tim3 for Matt. Philadelphia we were too far behind. I also know Josh Freeman had 2 against us.