Marcus Caffey names a leader

Reeves

We all know the deal with that...He doesn't have a UGA offer at the moment.

UGA offer= UGA commit

No UGA offer= UK leads

I'd rather give him an offer than Kenyan Drake.

Drake is 2012 right?

I haven't seen a whole lot of Drake but you're not the first one on here to not be very high on him, or maybe you just think really highly of Caffey?

Honestly I don't mind either way as long as we get Crowell.

Drake is 2012 right?

I haven't seen a whole lot of Drake but you're not the first one on here to not be very high on him, or maybe you just think really highly of Caffey?

Honestly I don't mind either way as long as we get Crowell.

drake is 2012 and he has an offer and he is pretty dang talented..

drake is 2012 and he has an offer and he is pretty dang talented..

Yeah I figured he was since he got such an early offer, but isn't he basically Keith Marshall-Lite?

Sac was Marshall the 5-star back you mentioned the other day that has totally dropped UNC from consideration because of the uncertainty in that program right now?

I still remember when we missed on the top RB on our board and had to settle for some guy named Knowshon Moreno. That move ended up being a pretty good move.

It always makes me nervous seeing talented guys go out of state, I know we can't get them all and we just have to trust our coaches on the decisions they make.

I still remember when we missed on the top RB on our board and had to settle for some guy named Knowshon Moreno. That move ended up being a pretty good move.

It always makes me nervous seeing talented guys go out of state, I know we can't get them all and we just have to trust our coaches on the decisions they make.

Yeah I'd say that worked out pretty well.

Was that when Carlos Brown shocked everyone and picked Michigan out of nowhere?

Kenyan Drake is more so like Quan Bray than Keith Marshall, IMO.

Speaking of Bray, I watched his recent video and I really like him at RB even though we're going after him as more of a slot guy

He runs hard, with surprising power, but still has great speed

I hope we land that kid

Here are some highlights from Caffey's final prep game. He had 30 carries for 299 yds and 3 TDs. He wears #22. You can also see Damian Swann (#1)

My friend from school went to this game and he was talking about the catch Swann makes at 2:50 in the video. Swann and Caffey both look like studs.