Saints fans should quit whining

timcheetah25

And worry about their little trip to Baltimore coming up in a couple of weeks.They didnt look to hot yesterday in the cold at Cincy and it should be even colder in Baltimore.All the talk about them beating us in the dome for the division title is a little premature.Because with another loss for the aints and if we take care of buisness against the Panties twice and the Weehawks, the game on that monday night may not determine the division.Wouldnt it be nice to go into that game knowing win or lose all we had to do was Beat Carolina the next week at home and have home field advantage, assuming the bears lose to the pats,or the jets,or the packers or all of them lol.But since we have got the chance lets just whip their a** again anyways.God its a great time to be a falcon.lol

I think your getting ahead of yourself. They have to worry about the Rams this Sunday first. And that is not going to be an easy task. You could argue that Rams defense is better than the Saints. They are one of the best defenses as getting to the QB and their offense can keep up with New Orleans too. I guarantee that no Saints fan is going to overlook that game.

As for Baltimore game yeah your right. If i gambled i would put all my money on Baltimore. Nothing against NO, but in Baltimore with that weather and against Flacco who has been pretty darn good all year I'd give the edge to Balt.

I think your getting ahead of yourself. They have to worry about the Rams this Sunday first. And that is not going to be an easy task. You could argue that Rams defense is better than the Saints. They are one of the best defenses as getting to the QB and their offense can keep up with New Orleans too. I guarantee that no Saints fan is going to overlook that game.

As for Baltimore game yeah your right. If i gambled i would put all my money on Baltimore. Nothing against NO, but in Baltimore with that weather and against Flacco who has been pretty darn good all year I'd give the edge to Balt.

Yes very true.The rams can definately beat the saints.I was just giving them the benefit of the doubt.Also the last game against Tampa could be tough too.Tampa bay is a very good but young football team.

I'm not convinced they will beat the Rams on Sunday. As close as the Cowboys and Bengals games were when those teams had absolutely nothing to play for, they could have trouble coming to town with a team fighting to win it's division.

Can they stop Jackson? Can they defend that sack happy line? I'll be interested to find out...

don't hold it ,pass it around and let everyone smoke it...lol WHO DAT..

You guys had better hope that game actually means something for us. We could have it all wrapped by then and our guys could be sitting on the sideline. I'd love it actually. All that angst building up with you guys for all these weeks, waiting for that shot at redemption, only to show up here on MNF and see us playing backups all game, lol. An empty victory for you would be almost as sweet as beating you with something on the line...

You guys had better hope that game actually means something for us. We could have it all wrapped by then and our guys could be sitting on the sideline. I'd love it actually. All that angst building up with you guys for all these weeks, waiting for that shot at redemption, only to show up here on MNF and see us playing backups all game, lol. An empty victory for you would be almost as sweet as beating you with something on the line...

:lol::lol: