Falcons replays online?

I know there's been posts in the past about streaming games online and other posts about online replays of games but question is a little different in that I need both ( and also I'm much too lazy to dig through every thread )...

I actually have to go to Maine on sat (lame) and wont be home to be able to see the Falcons/Panthers game until wed night. Is there a way or site I can go to if I want to see the game online a 6 or 7 hours after it is over???

NFL Rewind is around 25 bucks right now. Not sure if you are wanting the freebie route or not, but the Rewind has some nice features to it and I recommend it.

That's what I was going to recommend. I've worked Sundays for the last 5 years and have purchased this the last 2 years. I don't watch every single game...due to knowing the end result and sometimes highlights on NFL.com sum it up. I watch about 5-6 of the games per year and it's worth it. At the beginning of the season I think it's like 50 bucks.

Bonus is you can watch ANY of the games commercial free.

Bad part is you can't watch a game while a game is being played....so needless to say I'm up until about 2AM watching the game Sunday night.