Regarding Brian Finneran

Izo#2883

I have'nt seen anybody mention the play of Brian Finneran on the Weems kickoff return, but man he made 2 crucial plays to open up the lane for Weems.

First he chips the headhunter so he misses Weems, then he continues to the right side of the field and take out the contain player to the sideline, and finishing that block untill Weems is past him.

Great effort Brian!

I have'nt seen anybody mention the play of Brian Finneran on the Weems kickoff return, but man he made 2 crucial plays to open up the lane for Weems.

First he chips the headhunter so he misses Weems, then he continues to the right side of the field and take out the contain player to the sideline, and finishing that block untill Weems is past him.

Great effort Brian!

It's the little things that don't show up in the stats sometime.

Gartrell had a helluva a block on that return as well. He flung himself at 2 Bucs and tripped them up.

I have to say, I've never seen a kick return highlight where the analysts give so much credit to the blocking. Nice.

on the interview Weems said the guys told him in the huddle "we gonna get you to the end zone, just follow us!" and he said ok, and they proceeded to blow a path to glory.

I bet Weems heard Morgan Freeman narrating his run to the end zone in his head lol