The Real Question

Ray Lewis

I know that the Saints won the Super Bowl...I get it. But why is it, that when we have a last minute win...oh it was this call, the other teams fault or plain we just got lucky. We didnt play that great...etc. But when the Saints do it is like Brees walked on water or invented the light bulb. To me there was no difference from Our game vs. the 49ers and theirs vs. Dallas...or their win vs Cincy and ours vs. Baltimore.

It is nice to see Michael Irvin loving on the Falcons after he spent time with them, in addition to M. Faulk finally coming around. Steve Maruchi needs to quit flip flopping, and of course the whole FOX team has finally bought into this team.

Regardless...its a great year to be a Falcons fan! Hopefully this week can be another great victory...with less stress. I need a break for a week, my stomach nor liver can handle this much longer:)

Ray Lewis

It's the Super Bowl.

I will admit, the Saints coaching staff, while they may be degenerate pill-popping pedophiles, who feast on babies and puppies, call some ballsy plays. Forcing the offsides on Sims was part of the plan. The on-side kick in the Super Bowl is also a good example.

Ryan pulls out wins when going to the no-huddle through improvisation. I think it's the more cerebral calculating aspect of the Ain'ts as opposed to our heart and determination that wins games.

Matt Ryan has as many gamewinning drives in 2 3/4 seasons as Brees does in his entire 10 year career. I'm not knocking Brees' talent, he's the most accurate QB in the game, but Ryan has an intangible that can't be measured. Brees is the product of a scheme. Ryan transcends schemes.