Chad Reuter's Mock

hawkeye

If we got a top DE/CB combo I would be extremely happy. Yes I want some more explosion on our offense but I think we can find it in the 3rd/4th rounds in a fast slot guy (Jernigan) and change of pace back (Hunter)

I have Jernigan in my mock going in the 3rd. I would love to get Hunter too. Do you think he will last until the

4th tho?

If we got a top DE/CB combo I would be extremely happy. Yes I want some more explosion on our offense but I think we can find it in the 3rd/4th rounds in a fast slot guy (Jernigan) and change of pace back (Hunter)

Taking 2 defensive guys 1st and 2nd would only be acceptable if we've acquired a wr or 2 in FA, along with an OL or RB.

Taking 2 defensive guys 1st and 2nd would only be acceptable if we've acquired a wr or 2 in FA, along with an OL or RB.

I disagree. I don't think we just need a WR until at least the 3rd round. It's obvious WR is not gonna change much.

I still would like a faster slot guy tho. As far as OL, it's so weak that after Sherrod everything else will be

RT's or Guards. So no need to go high there. The same with RB. Besides Ingram and Murray everybody else are late

2nd and beyond. We have other needs than to go high on a RB.

I think we could wait a little on CB, if Aaron is there we should take him but Grimes has showed me a lot, especially after last night. Loved his play. Champ Bailey in FA could be a good choice, let go of Brian Williams.

But a DE is a huge need, don't think we can wait til round 2-3 to get one. Also I want Torrey Smith in round 2 so I think maybe Davon House in round 3 would be a good choice. Many decent CBs, not too many good DEs

I think we could wait a little on CB, if Aaron is there we should take him but Grimes has showed me a lot, especially after last night. Loved his play. Champ Bailey in FA could be a good choice, let go of Brian Williams.

But a DE is a huge need, don't think we can wait til round 2-3 to get one. Also I want Torrey Smith in round 2 so I think maybe Davon House in round 3 would be a good choice. Many decent CBs, not too many good DEs

I agree that DE is probably our #1 need, but unless the right somebody falls to us, I wouldn't move up to get one.

We would have to give up at least a 2-3. I don't think these DE's are that dominate to give up a 2-3. A 2-3 are

supposed to be starters. At least a 2nd is. I would rather wait and take my chances on another DE b/c they are not

that much of a drop off in the 2nd b/c the 1st rd DE's are not just the dominate "take over a game type" anyways.

I would rather go another position in the 1st and keep all of my picks. Now TD traded up to get Franks in the 5th

but we didn't have to give up much on that deal. It's diff when you have to give up a 2-3 and not really getting

a dominate player. We can still almost get that same type DE in the 2nd rd that we could in the 1st.