The Real Reason

GTFalcon25

There have been a few theories as to why the Saints fans are so upset about our "lucky" victory. Most of them make some amount of sense.

But, the thing that is really tearing them up is that they can't do anything to stop us. Of course we still have a head-to-head match up against them remaining, but essentially that game alone can't unseat us. If the Saints win out (including the game against us) they don't win the division unless we lose to someone else too.

If we win all of our remaining games (6-6 Seattle and x2 1-11 Carolina) except the Saints game, that leaves us both at 13-3. Going down the list of tie-breakers, it takes a few to decide a winner. Head to head? Nope. Divisional record? Would be the same. NFC record? Would be the same. Common opponents win loss record? Yup. We beat the Browns and the Cardinals, and win the tie breaker.

Here's the real kicker. If we beat the Saints on MNF, we would have to lose every other game for them to win the division. And that WON'T happen. So sit back and enjoy the ride, Falcons! Unless we figure out a way to really screw up, this division is ours.

And here I thought you were going to say they're mad because they think they're showing too much of the Falcons Play60 commercial over the Cool Brees jersey commercial.

Well, I was either going to go with an incest joke, a hurricane joke, or an illiteracy joke. Decided just to assume they're mad about football.

And here I thought you were going to say they're mad because they think they're showing too much of the Falcons Play60 commercial over the Cool Brees jersey commercial.

I think there is some truth to that, but you are incorrect on the commercial in question. Its clearly the Pampers commercial they love the most, since wearing diapers is something they can all relate to.

Yes, I truly believe Saints fans are that full of ish

I am going to straight cut a fool at the Monday Night game on the 27th. I'm hoping we keeping grinding it out and finding ways to win so that when we play the Saints, it'll be to clinch HFA throughout the playoffs. That game is going to be just like a playoff game no doubt. I'm planning on losing my voice at that game. Can't wait to crush those Aints.