We have had the toughest schedule to this point of any playoff team

I was just looking at the stregth of schedule and strength of victories of all the teams (not including the Monday night game or the Sunday night game

Of all the teams that would be in the playoffs right now we have had the toughest strength of schedule AND toughest strength of victory. We are like 5th or 6th in the NFC and about 11th in the entire NFL if you include all the teams.

I guess all these people who say we havent proved anything need to take a step back and realize we have beat some pretty good teams.

However, once we play the panties twice and the seahawks our stregth of schedule and strenght of victory will drop considerably.

I was just looking at the stregth of schedule and strength of victories of all the teams (not including the Monday night game or the Sunday night game

Of all the teams that would be in the playoffs right now we have had the toughest strength of schedule AND toughest strength of victory. We are like 5th or 6th in the NFC and about 11th in the entire NFL if you include all the teams.

I guess all these people who say we havent proved anything need to take a step back and realize we have beat some pretty good teams.

However, once we play the panties twice and the seahawks our stregth of schedule and strenght of victory will drop considerably.

On the other hand, that would give HFA throughout the playoffs- that's a fair trade.