good win guys

Buc-man™®

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

U have alot to defend when u can only fill half of that dome!

I can't wait to smoke y'all n ur dirty dome on mnf n front of the world.

Ur a little *****! Come run ur moth when if winning but we won't see u when y'all lose on the 27th

wanker! we falcon fans belong to these boards :lol::lol::lol::lol:

win or lose......we are going to support our team.

But, you can be rest assured Saints will NOT win NFC SOUTH ......shove it!!!

wanker! we falcon fans belong to these boards :lol::lol::lol::lol:

win or lose......we are going to support our team.

But, you can be rest assured Saints will NOT win NFC SOUTH ......shove it!!!

Until you can grow up and post intelligently, which appears to be very unlikely, go back to TATF and stay there.

U have alot to defend when u can only fill half of that dome!

I can't wait to smoke y'all n ur dirty dome on mnf n front of the world.

Ur a little *****! Come run ur moth when if winning but we won't see u when y'all lose on the 27th

i am willing to bet Dome is Packed full Monday Night vs Saints

and it will be loud and electric

probably close to what we walked into in 2006 @ your House

get ready for a War

if this game means anything, thats what it will be......

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

please shove it! we saw how dirty your team played & deserved the end result which was inevitable! & YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT PLAYOFFS?!! PLAYOFFS??!!! PLAYOFFS????

HOW ABOUT YOU WIN A GAME V/S A WINNING TEAM?

PLAYOFFS???? COMEON MANN!!!!

Hey kid, Go back to TATF, Rival Central is strictly Adults Only! Seeing as your obviously only 12 years old TOPS go back over to where the rest of the prepubescents hang out!:rolleyes:

i am willing to bet Dome is Packed full Monday Night vs Saints

and it will be loud and electric

probably close to what we walked into in 2006 @ your House

get ready for a War

if this game means anything, thats what it will be......

itll be full and half will be saints fans! you know that dome doesnt fill up like ours did on that night in 06! :lol::lol:

That's the point Shred, if it means anything. Who knows if it will mean anything to us? It probably will still mean something to the saints for the WC. We may well be resting players and I'm not sure what the head count will be if that is the case?

falcons resting players? :lol::lol::lol:

yea that big one game lead over the saints and the bears! hahahahahahaha :lol:

They're already building their excuse...they know Brees will light them up and will play the "we were resting our top guns" card.

Buc-man, we need to talk dude. How much Falcon Fan underwear will fit in your washing machine?

If we are 12-2 there is a very real chance we will be resting players. Given the fact it will be a division game on monday night football I bet we will see our top guys anyway.

Remember the saints still play 2 pretty tough games coming up the Rams at home are not a push over, and if the saints slip even alittle they could be upset, and the saints still have to play The Ravens IN baltimore.

The bears have 3 conference loss's already the falcons only have 1.

so if the falcons take care of inferior panthers and seahawks team which are both conference teams.

So if we win those 2 the best that could happen is the bears tie us.

So it is not just a one game lead I know you want to think that but its not we have room to breath, the saints do not, a slip up vs the rams or ravens ( espeically the rams given conference game) puts the pack and eagles right there.

Hey kid, Go back to TATF, Rival Central is strictly Adults Only! Seeing as your obviously only 12 years old TOPS go back over to where the rest of the prepubescents hang out!:rolleyes:

I know you guys are frustrated! We OWN you! 10-2 DOPE HEAD!!!

BUCS NEED TO STOP PRACTICING 'CHILD LABOR' ...... HIRE A COACH WHO'S OF LEGAL AGE TO RUN A FOOTBALL TEAM.

PLAYOFFS?!!!! PLAYOFFS???!!! You still talking about PLAYOFFS!!! COMEON MAN!!!

If we are 12-2 there is a very real chance we will be resting players. Given the fact it will be a division game on monday night football I bet we will see our top guys anyway.

Remember the saints still play 2 pretty tough games coming up the Rams at home are not a push over, and if the saints slip even alittle they could be upset, and the saints still have to play The Ravens IN baltimore.

The bears have 3 conference loss's already the falcons only have 1.

so if the falcons take care of inferior panthers and seahawks team which are both conference teams.

So if we win those 2 the best that could happen is the bears tie us.

So it is not just a one game lead I know you want to think that but its not we have room to breath, the saints do not, a slip up vs the rams or ravens ( espeically the rams given conference game) puts the pack and eagles right there.

I don't really see this large difference between the Seahawks and Rams of which you speak. Are you sure wishful thinking isn't creeping in? Especially considering we're getting them at home while you're flying to the pacific northwest.

Slip-ups work both ways. You can call the division lead 1.5 games, but we all know our remaining rematch makes it basically a one "slip" lead. The reluctance to admit this is a race is puzzling as it wouldn't cheapen anything the falcons have accomplished so far.

Yes, I'll admit you have more breathing room to still make the playoffs than we do. We must go at least 2-2 to have a good shot at the postseason and it'd be better if one of the losses was to our remaining AFC opponent.

If we have HFA locked up by the 27th we will be resting players and we'll still beat the swamper's! :lol:

The Saints will win their next two, just like we will. The MNF game will be huge, quite possibly the biggest regular season game in franchise history. What a great Christmas present, beating the Saints on MNF to lock-up the NFCS and possibly HFA.

I don't really see this large difference between the Seahawks and Rams of which you speak. Are you sure wishful thinking isn't creeping in? Especially considering we're getting them at home while you're flying to the pacific northwest.

Slip-ups work both ways. You can call the division lead 1.5 games, but we all know our remaining rematch makes it basically a one "slip" lead. The reluctance to admit this is a race is puzzling as it wouldn't cheapen anything the falcons have accomplished so far.

Yes, I'll admit you have more breathing room to still make the playoffs than we do. We must go at least 2-2 to have a good shot at the postseason and it'd be better if one of the losses was to our remaining AFC opponent.

Thats why i said if the falcons take care of buisiness.

Ofcourse we can slip. we are a vastly better team then either hawks or panthers but we play the next 2 on the road.

and going from east to west is not always a picnic.

However the Rams play harder then seahawks and I think are a better team, they generate a better pass rush... something the saints Oline has struggled some with, and they can run the ball better... Jackson is light years better then Lynch and anyone the hawks have. They also are faster on turf then the hawks.... after all they area dome team built for a fast surface.

So there IS a difference between the rams and hawks not to mention the rams creamed the hawks 20-3

The Saints will win their next two, just like we will. The MNF game will be huge, quite possibly the biggest regular season game in franchise history. What a great Christmas present, beating the Saints on MNF to lock-up the NFCS and possibly HFA.

we go 3-1 the next 4 and lose to saints and they finish 13-3....we will win division......and we still get HFA

However the Rams play harder then seahawks and I think are a better team, they generate a better pass rush... something the saints Oline has struggled some with, and they can run the ball better... Jackson is light years better then Lynch and anyone the hawks have. They also are faster on turf then the hawks.... after all they area dome team built for a fast surface.

So there IS a difference between the rams and hawks not to mention the rams creamed the hawks 20-3

They're both inconsistant. Both have been blown out, both managed to beat SD, the Rams beat Seattle (pre-Lynch), and the Seahawks beat the Bears in Chicago.

I honestly can't make a strong case for either to be more dangerous, but I'm leaning toward Seattle for some reason. ^_^

we go 3-1 the next 4 and lose to saints and they finish 13-3....we will win division......and we still get HFA

this is correct

not only do Saints have to win out

they need us to lose to Panthers or Seahawks to have a shot to win South Crown

but make no mistake

we will see Falcon Starters on MNF

now we may not see them in last home game vs Panthers

but you will see them vs Saints, even if Saints lose their next 2

this is correct

not only do Saints have to win out

they need us to lose to Panthers or Seahawks to have a shot to win South Crown

but make no mistake

we will see Falcon Starters on MNF

now we may not see them in last home game vs Panthers

but you will see them vs Saints, even if Saints lose their next 2

I think so too......Monday night vs division rivalry......a team that out team HATES...... yeah I think you would have to lock up Ryan,turner,Gonzo,White, Abe, babs., Lofton etc if they are healthy to keep them from playing.

Even if the game is meaningless to us I think we keep the big guns going.

mostly because I plan on going and I will be PISSED if Redman starts and Ryan is healthy... its alot of money and travel time to watch a glorified pre-seaon game.

They're both inconsistant. Both have been blown out, both managed to beat SD, the Rams beat Seattle (pre-Lynch), and the Seahawks beat the Bears in Chicago.

I honestly can't make a strong case for either to be more dangerous, but I'm leaning toward Seattle for some reason. ^_^

The case that you could make is the hawks are betteer at home and we play them in seattle.

That said we have beaten better teams on the road... The saints, The bucs,The Rams, and we played a tough game against the steelers on the road.

For the record I think the saints win.

They simply are a better team right now but given the speed of the rams translates well to the dome I think that gives the rams a better chance to upset the saints then the hawks upsetting the falcons.