good win guys

Buc-man™®

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im happy for you rev2000 and wfw, but im too mad after this loss... its been a while since i've been this mad, but nice win non the less, i wish y'all the best in the coming. and hope the bucs win in the playoffs... :)

hey....what about me :lol::lol::lol:,jk ...great game buc-man...your team will be feared in the coming years...and morris did an outstanding coaching job imo...just glad we got outta there with the w

Bucs will be a force next yr

that being said, i dont think Saints are gonna give you guys a break.....

i dont see 3 south teams making playoffs....

With the way the NFC is this year, no one is getting a break. I would love to have the saints resting the last game and giving the bucs a free entry n to the playoffs.

im happy for you rev2000 and wfw, but im too mad after this loss... its been a while since i've been this mad, bu

I TOLD YOU, THAT AFTER THE GAME, BUC FANS

WOULD BE SOME UNHAPPY CAMPERS. BUT I LIKE

THAT BUC TEAM YOU GOT THERE. AND ONE THING

I GIVE MOST BUC FANS CREDIT FOR ....

THEY DON'T MAKE EXCUSES, AND THEY DON'T CRY.

IF YOU THINK YOU'RE MAD RIGHT NOW, THINK

HOW MAD THE SAINTS ARE. :lol:

im happy for you rev2000 and wfw, but im too mad after this loss... its been a while since i've been this mad, but nice win non the less, i wish y'all the best in the coming. and hope the bucs win in the playoffs... :)

please shove it! we saw how dirty your team played & deserved the end result which was inevitable! & YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT PLAYOFFS?!! PLAYOFFS??!!! PLAYOFFS????

HOW ABOUT YOU WIN A GAME V/S A WINNING TEAM?

PLAYOFFS???? COMEON MANN!!!!

please shove it! we saw how dirty your team played & deserved the end result which was inevitable! & YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT PLAYOFFS?!! PLAYOFFS??!!! PLAYOFFS????

HOW ABOUT YOU WIN A GAME V/S A WINNING TEAM?

PLAYOFFS???? COMEON MANN!!!!

look at this classy little punk, where were you in 2007 again???

PLAYOFFS??? PLAYOFFS??????

Stick your head up your arse mate we cuz we are 10-2!

Do you even realize how your cocky Bucs lost yesterday????

And its punks like this that make me realize how much i appreciate posters like Rev2000, any little boy can come talk shyt after a sweep but where were you exactly before this game??? which rock did you crawl from...

Bucs will be a force next yr

that being said, i dont think Saints are gonna give you guys a break.....

i dont see 3 south teams making playoffs....

it could very well happen. compare the schedules of philly, giants, bears, and packers with that of the falcons, bucs, and saints. it's very realistic for any of the south teams to go 4-0 and i would be surprised if any of them did worse then 3-1. if i had to guess i would say the bears finish no better then 10-6 (pats, vikings, jets, packers) and the loser of philly vs giants also go 10-6 or maybe even 9-7 (philly has dallas twice, giants, and vikings, giants have philly, vikings, packers, redskins)

i know you would,but ummm...that aint happenin...we will be resting our last game before our bye :D

if the saints are resting the final week that means that likely the falcons have wrapped up the division and the saints wrapped up a wild card.

i don't think there is a way the saints can wrap up the nfc south and rest players in the last week unless the falcons lose to the panthers.

Somebody pissed n ur cherios! U make falcon fans look worse than they already r!

hahaha! I'm simply DEFENDING THE DOME!! your presence here convinces me that you guys are effin pathetic!!

you can RUN BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE!!

I cant wait till you guys get spanked in our backyard!

now go & change your filthy diaper......prolly you forgot to change after our yesterday's win!

hahaha! I'm simply DEFENDING THE DOME!! your presence here convinces me that you guys are effin pathetic!!

you can RUN BUT YOU CANNOT HIDE!!

I cant wait till you guys get spanked in our backyard!

now go & change your filthy diaper......prolly you forgot to change after our yesterday's win!

U have alot to defend when u can only fill half of that dome!

I can't wait to smoke y'all n ur dirty dome on mnf n front of the world.

Ur a little *****! Come run ur moth when if winning but we won't see u when y'all lose on the 27th