Wow, the saint fans are really having fits

lookout

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can't wait till you get to see chris "the tusk" ivory after that dismal rushing defense i witnessed yesterday.

"The Tusk" will be lucky to get 10 yards in the Dome. Field Conditions were horrible, and Blount is 20 times the RB of anyone on your roster. Your RBs are still hurting from Week 3.

No joke, I'm not going to that garbage forum, but just moments ago some sorry aints fan called up Sirius NFL radio to whine and complain about a lack of love for them , and how he was' sick and tired' hearing about the Falcons blah blah blah. Without these exact words, the hosts Schein & Gannon basically told him to STFU and quite whining.

Saints fans complaining about refs helping a team out?? :lol: That is the biggest group of a delusional hypocritical pieces of **** on the planet. What a ******* joke. The only reason they won their game yesterday was because the refs gave them a penalty to give them 4 more downs.

Edited by SugarNips

I'm not sure why the Saints fans are worried about us and why we are worried about them. Seems like a waste of energy.

The Saints have a good team this year. They look to make the play offs. Winning the Superbowl back to back is nearly impossible, so they should he very happy they are in the hunt and not be consumed with what we say or feel.

Subsequently, as Falcons fans, we should be happy for holding the best record in the NFC. We should also be happy for winning a game that in reality should of/could of been a loss. This team is headed to the post season, has posted a third winning season in a row, and is just THREE seasons removed form the worst season ever for Falcons football. We should not be consumed by what a few Saints fans say or feel.

Just sayin.........

I can understand the buc fans being pissed and blaming refs, it's only natural in a tough loss...but the saint fans are something to behold. They won today and are still in good shape but you wouldn't know it with all the whining and crying over our win(s). They apparently didn't watch the same game I did where the bucs kept getting calls their way. But I have never seen a team's fanbase that is as whiny as the saints. Good lord, are they all a bunch of toddlers?

If you had to live in a cesspool like New Orleans you would be a whiny biatch too.

If you had to live in a cesspool like New Orleans you would be a whiny biatch too.

Really?

That's your retort for this thread? You know for certain it is a cesspool? I have friends from New Orleans and we enjoy the back and forth banter, but we never say things like that. It's untrue and unwarranted.

Please try harder to inject football in this discussion, or don't participate at all.

I'm not sure why the Saints fans are worried about us and why we are worried about them. Seems like a waste of energy.

The Saints have a good team this year. They look to make the play offs. Winning the Superbowl back to back is nearly impossible, so they should he very happy they are in the hunt and not be consumed with what we say or feel.

Subsequently, as Falcons fans, we should be happy for holding the best record in the NFC. We should also be happy for winning a game that in reality should of/could of been a loss. This team is headed to the post season, has posted a third winning season in a row, and is just THREE seasons removed form the worst season ever for Falcons football. We should not be consumed by what a few Saints fans say or feel.

Just sayin.........

Dude…I could not have said it better. I am not worried about the Saints or their fans at all. I am enjoying every single Falcon game and how when one phase of the team has a letdown, another rises up and picks up the slack. We’ve seen games where defense stepped up in a critical moment, games where offense picked up the slack and yesterday, it was special teams play that made it happen. Let the Saints fans and everyone else say what they want, it is a great year to be a Falcon fan and there is no telling how far this may go. My favorite scenario is they keep this up through the playoffs and finally put together all three phases of the game in the Superbowl, but I will enjoy this one game at a time and am very happy with what this team has done regardless of how it plays out.

Dude…I could not have said it better. I am not worried about the Saints or their fans at all. I am enjoying every single Falcon game and how when one phase of the team has a letdown, another rises up and picks up the slack. We’ve seen games where defense stepped up in a critical moment, games where offense picked up the slack and yesterday, it was special teams play that made it happen. Let the Saints fans and everyone else say what they want, it is a great year to be a Falcon fan and there is no telling how far this may go. My favorite scenario is they keep this up through the playoffs and finally put together all three phases of the game in the Superbowl, but I will enjoy this one game at a time and am very happy with what this team has done regardless of how it plays out.

I understand your point, and to a lesser degree the one that the Mod was trying to make.

The point is though that this board was inundated with an absolute infestation of Saints trolls after they won the Superbowl. I think a fairly conservative estimate on the number of them who even feigned being civil was about 20-25%.

The rest of them were trolls or at least acted like they were while they were here.

It might be nice if we could all get together in someone's drawing room and have a gentleman's discussion about the various merits of our different teams.

The real world and obviously this MB don't operate that way.....

I always find it more than a little humorous when a Mod or an Administrator admonishes the rest of the board to watch their Ps and Qs while they're holding the door open for the trolls............ :rolleyes:

Atlanta fans you guys and the Saints are about the only teams I would pull for if we were out of it in the playoffs. Best wishes in the playoffs. You guys were pretty classy last week and that makes it easy for us to pull for you. Hope there are no hard feelings. We have no hard feelings against you guys either.

Atlanta fans you guys and the Saints are about the only teams I would pull for if we were out of it in the playoffs. Best wishes in the playoffs. You guys were pretty classy last week and that makes it easy for us to pull for you. Hope there are no hard feelings. We have no hard feelings against you guys either.

I freely admit that I kind of like the Packers. You guys have a class organization, good players and fans.

I freely admit that I kind of like the Packers. You guys have a class organization, good players and fans.

Same, always liked the Pack and it helps that of the NFC North teams theirs is the only fandom that doesn't seem to come on here and act idiotic whenever we play them. I mean, for crying out loud, we had Lions trolls on here a few years back. Lions trolls!

Hmmmm........

Well, IMO, Bucs > Bengals.

ATL came from behind and barely beat the Bucs

NO came from behind and barely beat the Bengals.

The Falcons didn't seem to bring their A game (see: Penalties/unnecessary/many), but somehow figured out a way to win.

The Saints also stepped things up at the end of the game and took it back from CIN.

Why all the insults and crying?

Finding a way to win, and stepping it up in the 4th Q seems to be what good teams do.

Class act man. It takes a lot to go on another teams board after a close, hard fought game and show grace and class. Of course it's always going to be different when it comes down to division rivals(I'm sure you wouldn't do the same on the Vikes board) but for the most part you cheese heads are a good group of peeps.

I understand your point, and to a lesser degree the one that the Mod was trying to make.

The point is though that this board was inundated with an absolute infestation of Saints trolls after they won the Superbowl. I think a fairly conservative estimate on the number of them who even feigned being civil was about 20-25%.

The rest of them were trolls or at least acted like they were while they were here.

It might be nice if we could all get together in someone's drawing room and have a gentleman's discussion about the various merits of our different teams.

I always find it more than a little humorous when a Mod or an Administrator admonishes the rest of the board to watch their Ps and Qs while they're holding the door open for the trolls............ :rolleyes:

I understand where you are coming from. The trolls came here and tried their best to ruin the day of all the Falcon fans by throwing it in your face that their team won the superbowl. I will admit that I was not here and pretty much have stayed away from this board for a couple of years, so I did not have to deal with it. I will tell you this much though, I am not going to let a Saints fan or any idiot on ESPN, the NFL Network, Fox, CBS or NBC have the power to **** me off. They are entitled to their opinions, but opinion has never changed a thing.

Absolutely! The gimps can come on here and take the boards over, however if you go onto their boards they will delete you the first post you make which doesn't end in "I want to have Drew Brees baby because................?