Wow, the saint fans are really having fits

lookout

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dude i don't know if he is mad, he was just stating the fact, while your team did play a good game at 4th quarter and came back and finished strong, i don't wanna hear it from any of the members on this board that "they knew they had this was just gonna be close".

i was on your official gameday thread when M.Ryan threw the interception in second quarter and i think there was like 3 pages added in period of 1min about how ****** he is and how "OMGAWD WE JUST PROVED EVERYONE RIGHT THAT WE ARE NOTHING ON THE ROAD" so maybe falcons won today but atleast this website showed 90% of the people here are expecting a loss. the thread is still there go check it out.

and yes i am a saints fan.

You're garbage, dude. What survey did you complete that told you that 90% of the people here are/were posting in that thread? Just because a few fairweather bandwagoneers have stomachs that are too weak to allow them to enjoy our success doesn't mean that you've found an accurate barometer on the way Falcons fans feel about our team. Just more of that black and gold way of thinking or lack there of.

You're garbage, dude. What survey did you complete that told you that 90% of the people here are/were posting in that thread? Just because a few fairweather bandwagoneers have stomachs that are too weak to allow them to enjoy our success doesn't mean that you've found an accurate barometer on the way Falcons fans feel about our team. Just more of that black and gold way of thinking or lack there of.

Yeah, the more I read, the more I was convinced he was a Saints fan. They cannot count and their way with numbers are disappointing.

Overall, we are just as confident in our team as our team is confident in themselves.

the ball may have hit the ground on Grimes' pick. It also may have hit the ground on the Lynch INT. The thing is though you cannot see it on the camera, and the rule is it has to be conclusive. If you cannot see it for a fact then you cannot make an assumption.

The ball prob hit the ground; however, you cannot see it 100%, because of that they cannot overturn it. The ref made a good call, because he did what he was supposed to. The same call was made on the Lynch INT. It couldn't be determined so it was a no call.

Former official VP of officiating said it wasn't.

It wasn't, and the Falgoons escaped with yet another lucky break.

He's Former VP for a reason, he made so many mistakes when he was the one in charge. He hired refs who are clearly showing these past few seasons that are less than capable of seeing the field for things. The guy has been wrong in so many cases that the NFL gave him the choice to step down.

I've never liked the guy. Especially after he sided with the refs after ridiculous replay judgements that were incorrectly called.

If most teams lose their starting QB it is disastrous, what i'm talking about good ole matty favoring White and Gonzalez a bit too much...

Turner also seems to be getting an awful lot of carries this season, he has more than AP, will he be durable down the stretch.

Bagheads never have to worry about their backs getting too many carries.They can barely keep any on the field. :lol:

I said this on another post, but will say it here again:

I am a Falcons fan... who lives in New Orleans. I moved down here about 5 years ago.

I've learned over the last 5 years, that these Saints fans down here are fiercely loyal and majorly emotionally attached to their team.

You cannot tell them, their team isn't good. To them, that's like telling them their child is ********. They just don't want to hear it.

Any time their team does well and wins, they will tell you that the Saints are the best team in the league. Every time their team gets beaten, they *****, whine, and cry about 3 things:

1. That whatever team beat them got lucky.

2. That their team is still better than yours or anyone elses, they just didn't show up today.

And 3. That the refs screwed them.

In their minds (since last year), there is no possible way that any team could be better than the Saints. They will ignore any evidence to the contrary and play up any and everything that makes their team look good.

I have never been around a fanbase that will talk so much **** to you as an opposing fan, even after your team just beat them at their stadium. They are ****** winners and even worse losers.

I spend plenty of time on saintsreport.com and this couldn't be any more true...

How is Tony G's ankle?

If the Falcons loose White or Gonzalez, they are going to have a short playoff run.

There it is, the final sign your team has arrived, is when the opposing fans start hoping for injuries. We are a great team and it's absolutely killing these Saint fans. The Buc fans seem to accept the fact we are not a mediocre team and deserve to be were we are at. Not the saint fans, we are 10-2 because of luck/refs/injuries/conspiracy not because we are a well balanced football team, led by one of the best young QBs in the league.

Former official VP of officiating said it wasn't.

It wasn't, and the Falgoons escaped with yet another lucky break.

Referee Tony Corrente was right not to have reversed this.

Like others, when I went on air and thought the call may be reversed, I got caught up in reviewing the play without taking into consideration that the ruling on the field was an interception. I felt the ball may have touched the ground, but, in reality, after looking at the play further, I saw the body obstructs the ball just as it may have hit the ground. There just wasn't enough evidence to overturn this ruling.

Referees have done a good job of staying away from reversing calls unless the video evidence is absolutely conclusive. My mistake. - Mike Pereira

Well I guess that about ends that part of the argument.

Link

u know how i feel about it? i just don't care what the falcons record is or if they get hfa, saints will take care of business even on the road, and brees won't allow this so called superbowl hangover. if you're the team on the other side of the hash mark, saints will take your heart out of your chests, and it doesn't matter which team cos saints have to play 16 super bowls all season long having to face every team's best effort.

not to mention grimes first interception did indeed hit the ground...but the ball did not move and he controlled it...which makes it an int...and lynch's int clearly hit the ground and was knocked back up into his arms...but they didn't show that replay until after the call...and roddy whites catch....definantly a catch, but the way the game was going i knew they were going to reverse it

can't wait till you get to see chris "the tusk" ivory after that dismal rushing defense i witnessed yesterday.

And Atlanta will stop him cold. The Falcons had not allowed a 100 yard rusher since week 6 (and bear in mind, Blount barely crossed that mark). They were in Tampa, against a good team in a must-win situation and they put it all on the line. Kudos to the Bucs and to Blount for how good he's been this year after what happened last season at Oregon.

In the Dome, on turf with no awful field though? Ivory, Thomas, Bush...they're gonna do jack squat.

And Atlanta will stop him cold. The Falcons had not allowed a 100 yard rusher since week 6 (and bear in mind, Blount barely crossed that mark). They were in Tampa, against a good team in a must-win situation and they put it all on the line. Kudos to the Bucs and to Blount for how good he's been this year after what happened last season at Oregon.

In the Dome, on turf with no awful field though? Ivory, Thomas, Bush...they're gonna do jack squat.

yea bullspit, that dude's a baddazz

yea bullspit, that dude's a baddazz

Why are we talking about Ivory? I thought Reggie Bush was supposed to be your "savior". Bush being out was the reason you all lost to us (according to Saints nation). The fact is, Falcons play the Saints better than any other team in the league. If you think you are gonna walk in our Dome and beat us just b/c you have last year's ring....... then you are delusional!!!

Wait you are a Saints fan so by defintion you are delusional. My bad.......

u know how i feel about it? i just don't care what the falcons record is or if they get hfa, saints will take care of business even on the road, and brees won't allow this so called superbowl hangover. if you're the team on the other side of the hash mark, saints will take your heart out of your chests, and it doesn't matter which team cos saints have to play 16 super bowls all season long having to face every team's best effort.

I watched the Saints game yesterday. Even though the Saints won, that wasn't the Bengals best effort. Couldn't have been. Jonathan Joseph literally didn't even try to stop the game winning TD.

I applaud you for letting the teams decide on the winners. If they beat us at home then they've taken care of their business the way it should be ... on the field.

Well it's not like saint fan is exactly known for knowledge of the game.

When you know nothing of the game and your BEST debates are resorting to pre-pubescent insults and banning anyone from your board who dares use knowledge and logic to soot down your 'points' in a vain attempt to hide your embarrassment, it's no wonder why saint fan is looked at as the bottom rung of the fan base ladder in the NFL.