Wow, the saint fans are really having fits

lookout

I can understand the buc fans being pissed and blaming refs, it's only natural in a tough loss...but the saint fans are something to behold. They won today and are still in good shape but you wouldn't know it with all the whining and crying over our win(s). They apparently didn't watch the same game I did where the bucs kept getting calls their way. But I have never seen a team's fanbase that is as whiny as the saints. Good lord, are they all a bunch of toddlers?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can understand the buc fans being pissed and blaming refs, it's only natural in a tough loss...but the saint fans are something to behold. They won today and are still in good shape but you wouldn't know it with all the whining and crying over our win(s). They apparently didn't watch the same game I did where the bucs kept getting calls their way. But I have never seen a team's fanbase that is as whiny as the saints. Good lord, are they all a bunch of toddlers?

What did you expect from people that say, "Mo better"! :lol::o:lol:

I said this on another post, but will say it here again:

I am a Falcons fan... who lives in New Orleans. I moved down here about 5 years ago.

I've learned over the last 5 years, that these Saints fans down here are fiercely loyal and majorly emotionally attached to their team.

You cannot tell them, their team isn't good. To them, that's like telling them their child is ********. They just don't want to hear it.

Any time their team does well and wins, they will tell you that the Saints are the best team in the league. Every time their team gets beaten, they *****, whine, and cry about 3 things:

1. That whatever team beat them got lucky.

2. That their team is still better than yours or anyone elses, they just didn't show up today.

And 3. That the refs screwed them.

In their minds (since last year), there is no possible way that any team could be better than the Saints. They will ignore any evidence to the contrary and play up any and everything that makes their team look good.

I have never been around a fanbase that will talk so much **** to you as an opposing fan, even after your team just beat them at their stadium. They are ****** winners and even worse losers.

I'm just P O ed about the aints last two wins myself. Their fans have no room to complain about refs or luck or anything else for that matter. No way they should have won their last two games and if they had been playing any other teams in the league besides the cowgirls and the bungles, they wouldn't have. Their ridiculous fans should quit worrying over how the Falcons win and thank their lucky stars they are even still in the conversation when it comes to the playoffs.

Besides, after the trip to the Super Bowl that was an absolute gift courtesy of the refs in the Vikings game, they surely have no room to complain about anybody getting breaks from the refs ever!

Not that we got any breaks today, that game was called so one sided in the bucs favor, it wasn't even funny.

They just banned me from their board for making an intelligent argument with no cursing or name calling.

Lol @ intelligent. You made yourself look like a dumb***.

While the Saints were dominating teams last year, the Failclowns are lucking out on pretty much every game this year.

Your luck will run out in the playoffs.

Guys if all the Saints message boards consists of is Falcons posts, we are doing something right. They are grasping at straws because they can't handle being knocked off as champs...

Knocked off by who??? The playoffs haven't even started yet. Man you Failclown fans put so much into that one game.

We're the champs until somebody ends our season.

This same crap everytime the Falcons win. "you're lucky, but you're luck will run out ____". The blank used to be for "against the Packers", but we shut those critics up, and now that we are past the PAckers, the Taints are the only serious threat left on the schedule. Except for the fact that we get them at home, so that isn't even a threat.

Knocked off by who??? The playoffs haven't even started yet. Man you Failclown fans put so much into that one game.

We're the champs until somebody ends our season.

We are gonna take this division and the NFC as a whole. Don't act like you guys are better than us.You got beat by the Browns and the Cards. Oh and us in your house. You are not going to repeat as champs. You guys are last years story.If you thought Katrina was bad, wait til Atlanta "ice" storm in a couple weeks.Enjoy your wild card spot

Just think how nasty these punks will get when we thump their a$$es at home. they will be squeeling like a bunch of stuck pigs... Especially when we body slam breezy boy to the turf...

Lol @ intelligent. You made yourself look like a dumb***.

While the Saints were dominating teams last year, the Failclowns are lucking out on pretty much every game this year.

Your luck will run out in the playoffs.

Says the guy that checks under the bed at night to make sure there aint a Falcon under there...LOL! Your afraid of the Falcons, admit it!! You have every reason to be!!

Edited by quick8

They just banned me from their board for making an intelligent argument with no cursing or name calling.

That's alright, I got banned for being a falcons fan. I made one reply identifying myself as a fan and they cut me off. I wish our mods did that to Aints fans and the rest of the trolls, except Bucman cos we all know he's a closet Falcon