We have officially graduated to an ELITE TEAM!

We are not there just yet.

The Elite Teams win most of the games that they should

lose.

They Win most of the games that they are evenly matched with.

They win under adverse conditions.

And they win the games that they are supposed to win.

If we lose either game to the Panties or Seattle

we are not elite.

LETS GO FALCONS!!!!!!!

And who couldnt love SUGAR NIPS HAHA

Brent Grimes was a beast today. 2 picks. Week-in and week-out Grimes shows the Fans we don't need another corner to replace him. As a fan I'm just proud of Grimes. People said he was too small and undersize. I might be reaching, but I think he is the best corner on this Atlanta Falcons team bar none. Grimes deserves the credit.

Brent Grimes was a beast today. 2 picks. Week-in and week-out Grimes shows the Fans we don't need another corner to replace him. As a fan I'm just proud of Grimes. People said he was too small and undersize. I might be reaching, but I think he is the best corner on this Atlanta Falcons team bar none. Grimes deserves the credit.

Co-sign

I think I'm inclined to agree that Grimes is our best corner. This guy defines the term...RELENTLESS. He just does not give up on any play and I hope the league is taking notice.

You have to win a chapionship to be in the "elite" status.

By this logic there is only one elite team in the NFL, and it changes nearly every year? Odd..

I don't think anyone would argue that the Eagles have been an elite team for the better part of the last dozen plus years. No rings. No one would argue that the Bills weren't elite in the Kelly days (4 straight SBs), and yet no rings. The Redskins and Niners have rings, but not for nearly 2 decades. Are they elite? I could go on, but even I got bored pointing out the obvious flaws in this logic...