Clutch

Fleur de Brees

19-1 @ Home

13 4th quarter Comebacks in less than 3 yrs3rd and 20 no problem baby

M Ryan defines Clutch

I Looked it up, and sure enough , there was a Pic of M Ryan lol

thats not exactly a stat i like

i dont like close games and yall are always in close games!

He muxt have been laughing at Tampa's secondary dropping int's then.He could have easily had 4-5 interceptions.

Matt has won some games for you this year, but this sure wasn't one of them. Maybe in spite of.

You can say that about any qb. Think about as many picks Brees has thrown this year, and then look at the dropped picks.... he could have 20+ picks already.

Yesterday was not Ryan's best game by a long shot but again the last time he had the ball and needed to make a play he made a HUGE 3rd and 20 throw that was perfect......... and then he threw another strike rolling out to Jenkins for a TD.

Ryan has been the very definition of clutch :)

thats not exactly a stat i like

i dont like close games and yall are always in close games!

Then you must have HATED the last half of the season for the saints last year then didn't you??

Or most of the games this season for that matter...

The saints won their first 3 games by a combined 7 points.

In fact in 6 of the 9 wins the saints have they have won by an average 4 points.

But that is ok because it is the saints right?

Then you must have HATED the last half of the season for the saints last year then didn't you??

Or most of the games this season for that matter...

The saints won their first 3 games by a combined 7 points.

In fact in 6 of the 9 wins the saints have they have won by an average 4 points.

But that is ok because it is the saints right?

Where did u see that I said it was good for either team!

Mr sensitive, calm down. Yall act like y'all loss.

Don't get ur panties twisted

Where did u see that I said it was good for either team!

Mr sensitive, calm down. Yall act like y'all loss.

Don't get ur panties twisted

you said you did not like close games , and you mentioned we were in close games............. I was simply pointing out how closeo f games thesaints have played this year.

your the one with the panties in a twist.

you said you did not like close games , and you mentioned we were in close games............. I was simply pointing out how closeo f games thesaints have played this year.

your the one with the panties in a twist.

Of course I'm going to call ur team out!

I don't wear under pants! Lol

He muxt have been laughing at Tampa's secondary dropping int's then.He could have easily had 4-5 interceptions.

Matt has won some games for you this year, but this sure wasn't one of them. Maybe in spite of.

With Romo as your qb, it does not surprise me that you do not understand the meaning of the word "clutch".

I will give Ryan his props just when I thought the falcons will lose inwas going to come on here and say maybe thu should pay the NFL to get all home games because Ryan can't win on road he goes and proves me wrong.

:D ...thank you...most saint fans refuse to acknowedge that

He also wishes he was as good!

You need to look over the stats from this season. We're not hanging onto the last season stats. This season their comparable, but Brees would love to have the amount of INT's Ryan has. And how many 4th Qtr comebacks does Brees have? The overall conclusion to draw is as good as Brees was last year, Ryan is in the same class, as well as the MVP talk this year.

You need to look over the stats from this season. We're not hanging onto the last season stats. This season their comparable, but Brees would love to have the amount of INT's Ryan has. And how many 4th Qtr comebacks does Brees have? The overall conclusion to draw is as good as Brees was last year, Ryan is in the same class, as well as the MVP talk this year.

4th quarter come backs? seriously, thats how you want to judge a QB! PATHETIC :lol::lol:

the reason brees doesnt have alot of comebacks is cause the last two years we havent needed them!

You can count all the INTS all you want, check the TD's, yardage, scoring!

Brees since joining the saints has set the record for most yardage in any 5 year span in the history of the NFL. Dont even try to compare Matt to Brees!

4th quarter come backs? seriously, thats how you want to judge a QB! PATHETIC :lol::lol:

the reason brees doesnt have alot of comebacks is cause the last two years we havent needed them!

Brees since joining the saints has set the record for most yardage in any 5 year span in the history of the NFL. Dont even try to compare Matt to Brees!

You should re-check the title of the thread jackass. It reads "CLUTCH". That is why everyone has stated how clutch Matt Ryan is. Your little Aints buddy is the one who started all this talk.

Quarterbacks are usually judged on wins, clutch performances, and superbowls hence why joe montana is regarded as the best QB of all time. Dan Marino has the best states but in most cases isnt even considered a top 5 QB. With that being said Brees has great stats and has won a superbowl so as of right now he is better then matt ryan. But Ryan is in his 3rd year has alot of time to win a/multiple superbowls and if he does he will be the better quarterback.