Brett Favre Benched!

Falconsfan567

Why can't you just let me enjoy my hating on Brett moment? :mellow: I hate Brett "media w.hore" Favre and am happy anytime he does something bad.

Im not taking away your moment, you said whats the difference i was checking to see if you were kidding or not...

But the other reason i replied is because you can get a ban for starting a thread with a misleading title....it makes it look like your looking for attention

Im not taking away your moment, you said whats the difference i was checking to see if you were kidding or not...

But the other reason i replied is because you can get a ban for starting a thread with a misleading title....it makes it look like your looking for attention

Well I seriously didn't know he got hurt when I made the thread. All I knew is that right at the beginning of the game on NFL.com it said he threw an interception and then I saw the highlight of Jackson throwing a pick 6 so I thought Favre got benched for throwing an interception.

Well I seriously didn't know he got hurt when I made the thread. All I knew is that right at the beginning of the game on NFL.com it said he threw an interception and then I saw the highlight of Jackson throwing a pick 6 so I thought Favre got benched for throwing an interception.

Well you know what they say about assuming....

It makes an A$$ out o u and me....but more you then me this time :lol: