BUCS beat Falcons!

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

You heard it here first! I looked into my crystal ball and saw a beat down of a rather large proportion of a team that has been reading it's own press clippings and taking another team very lightly while the ghostly figure of John McKay looked on from the cloudless sky smiling.;)

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

You smoke that stuff awfully early don't you?

Nope! Just passing on what I considered valuable information.

I understand the situation... the Bucs are not a sexy team in a sexy market. The NFL wants sexy teams winning, the Falcons are one of those teams this year and the refs are trained in the 4th quarter to let things slide and to not let other things slide. Like the hold on the run back that was right in front of the ref or the Tony Gonzales fall down and go ouchie and on the last "interception" the ref simply went to answer the phone under there to be told to allow it.

I understand the situation... the Bucs are not a sexy team in a sexy market. The NFL wants sexy teams winning, the Falcons are one of those teams this year and the refs are trained in the 4th quarter to let things slide and to not let other things slide. Like the hold on the run back that was right in front of the ref or the Tony Gonzales fall down and go ouchie and on the last "interception" the ref simply went to answer the phone under there to be told to allow it.

need a tissue?

The Falcons are a sexy team? No one in the NFL likes to watch the Falcons play their grind it out football except old schoolers and Falcons fans.

The Falcons are a sexy team? No one in the NFL likes to watch the Falcons play their grind it out football except old schoolers and Falcons fans.

yep! after 10 wins and beating GB and BALT, the talking heads still have GB as the better team.

You guys dont get the love! lol

Edited by SaintK

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

PUHLEASE!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Who cares? As long as Matty Ice and crew are hoisting the Lombardi in February we can laugh *** the way to being world champions! :D

apparently every one on TATF and a couple on RC care!

Im sure Payton would let some of your team come to N.O. and hold the trophy if you wanted! :lol::lol::lol:

I LOVE GRIND IT OUT FOOTBALL.

AND WE HAVE GROUND OUT MANY. B)

There is even an ugly grind it, and a sexy grind it. Falcons are even ugly at grind it football. Sexy grind it football is a rushing team that runs for 200+ per game and 5 yards per pop. Falcons are 17ty in rushing yards per attempt and 8th total. Nothing spectactular or "sexy" about it. Not even for old schoolers. :ph34r:

Falcons play more like "nap time" football. You doze off and wake up in time to watch the end.

There is even an ugly grind it, and a sexy grind it. Falcons are even ugly at grind it football. Sexy grind it football is a rushing team that runs for 200+ per game and 5 yards per pop. Falcons are 17ty in rushing yards per attempt and 8th total. Nothing spectactular or "sexy" about it. Not even for old schoolers. :ph34r:

Falcons play more like "nap time" football. You doze off and wake up in time to watch the end.

AND WE ARE ABOUT TO BE 11-2 .. HOW BOUT YOU? :lol::lol:

KIND'AH TOUGH ... AIN'T IT?