I am not, will not crown this team UNTIL

atlhomey

People are to overconfident about our team. I still say the NFC South in general have weaker schedules than the NFC East. When we beat the Saints earlier this season,they were awful. They are playing alot better now. We lost to the Eagles and they are dead last in redone defense. They also beat us with their back up QB. However if we beat the Saints again. I'll say we will win the superbowl. The Eagles wont make the playoffs because their defense is awful allowing the most redzone pts in the league. So im confident they wont make the playoffs.

I hate when the media overhypes this team. I hated it when they done it when we had Vick and i hate it now. Its just bad luck. I would rather just win games under the radar. Because every team is gonna want a piece of us and play us harder than usual because the media says we're the best team in the NFC.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I give a **** about your feelings about the Falcons I will let you know.

Hold your breath with your hand on a lit stove until you hear from me Fly.

People are to overconfident about our team. I still say the NFC South in general have weaker schedules than the NFC East. When we beat the Saints earlier this season,they were awful. They are playing alot better now. We lost to the Eagles and they are dead last in redone defense. They also beat us with their back up QB. However if we beat the Saints again. I'll say we will win the superbowl. The Eagles wont make the playoffs because their defense is awful allowing the most redzone pts in the league. So im confident they wont make the playoffs.

I hate when the media overhypes this team. I hated it when they done it when we had Vick and i hate it now. Its just bad luck. I would rather just win games under the radar. Because every team is gonna want a piece of us and play us harder than usual because the media says we're the best team in the NFC.

I know I shouldnt even feed the trolls but owell. ;) I think you might have confident mixed up with cocky. We have def earned the right to be confident in our players/ in our coaches/in our FO/ in our schemes/ IN OUR TEAM. In this league nothing matters but winning and we have done that on a reg basis since '08. why does beating the saints matter(outside of obvious playoff reasons)? we beat them once this year and once in '08(close games in '09 too), we are capable of beating them anytime we take the field against them. Ill put the SB crown on as soon as we GET TO THE SB ITSELF. I dont need anymore milestones as far as any given team, I know we got the talent and the staff to get us there. then you go on to say you want to go under the radar but wont care till we beat the saints?? just doesnt make any sense. sooner or later you have to be able to win under the big lights. We will always be "under the radar"... untill we win the big one, till then my friend sit back and enjoy the feeling that for once we have a all around soild group of players and i dont even think TD and smitty are done yet

You gonna have to prove to me that the NFCS has had had an easier schedule than the NFCE. Consider this - IT's quite possible that 3 teams from the South make the playoffs, and considering that each team in the south plays each other twice, in my estimation, that alone makes for a tough schedule. Maybe in years past, all the hype would cause me to "await for the other shoe to drop", but that was then.

Edited by vabchbirdlover

We'll What if we dont beat the saints? I hate to say this, but anybody a football historian? We'll if you look thru the past of football, its ALMOST impossible to beat a team 3 times in one year. So if we beat the saints then have to face them again in the playoffs, we could lose, odds are against us. So I would rather us lose then the odds are back in our favor, Or better yet, have us win this one and have some other team knock off the saints and Eagles and we knock them out like Da Bears. ;)

Go look in the past, its almost been NEVER done to beat a team 3 times in one year. They figure you out. ;)

We'll What if we dont beat the saints? I hate to say this, but anybody a football historian? We'll if you look thru the past of football, its ALMOST impossible to beat a team 3 times in one year. So if we beat the saints then have to face them again in the playoffs, we could lose, odds are against us. So I would rather us lose then the odds are back in our favor, Or better yet, have us win this one and have some other team knock off the saints and Eagles and we knock them out like Da Bears. ;)

Go look in the past, its almost been NEVER done to beat a team 3 times in one year. They figure you out. ;)

go look in the past- teams playing 3 times is rarer than chickens teeth

You guys are right.I am wrong. My apologies.

All of us are feeling the angst of the final stretch of the 2010 season.

4 out of the last 5 games are divisional and the one game that is not divisional is

an away game.

All things considered (including the Panties) that is just about tough as it gets.

Tampa will be fighting us tooth and nail to keep their post season hopes alive.

Aints are coming here seeking REVENGE and their fans are going to be very busy casting all

sorts of bone and voodoo.

The Sea Hags will be bringing it, in order to stop us from sweeping the west.

The Panties can be summed up with one question.

Who on that team wants to play in the NFL in 2011?

Nuff sed huh.

You can take your hand off the stove now ;)

All of us are feeling the angst of the final stretch of the 2010 season.

4 out of the last 5 games are divisional and the one game that is not divisional is

an away game.

All things considered (including the Panties) that is just about tough as it gets.

Tampa will be fighting us tooth and nail to keep their post season hopes alive.

Aints are coming here seeking REVENGE and their fans are going to be very busy casting all

sorts of bone and voodoo.

The Sea Hags will be bringing it, in order to stop us from sweeping the west.

The Panties can be summed up with one question.

Who on that team wants to play in the NFL in 2011?

Nuff sed huh.

You can take your hand off the stove now ;)

That wasn't the OP :)

go look in the past- teams playing 3 times is rarer than chickens teeth

exactly, why I hope we slap EVERYBODY down and go 14-2 and let the other teams beat each other up. :P And hope the Rams or Seachickens make it thru the mix, that would be funny as he-ll. :P

Edited by nativefalcon

I know I shouldnt even feed the trolls but owell. ;) I think you might have confident mixed up with cocky. We have def earned the right to be confident in our players/ in our coaches/in our FO/ in our schemes/ IN OUR TEAM. In this league nothing matters but winning and we have done that on a reg basis since '08. why does beating the saints matter(outside of obvious playoff reasons)? we beat them once this year and once in '08(close games in '09 too), we are capable of beating them anytime we take the field against them. Ill put the SB crown on as soon as we GET TO THE SB ITSELF. I dont need anymore milestones as far as any given team, I know we got the talent and the staff to get us there. then you go on to say you want to go under the radar but wont care till we beat the saints?? just doesnt make any sense. sooner or later you have to be able to win under the big lights. We will always be "under the radar"... untill we win the big one, till then my friend sit back and enjoy the feeling that for once we have a all around soild group of players and i dont even think TD and smitty are done yet

Your signature is ridiculously too big. <_<

It must be very easy to be stupid, because you do a swell job.

WTF is this media hype coming from? :huh: The Falcons are playing under the radar. Every week the Falcons get discounted for a victory over a team, the media over hypes week-in and week-out. Especially when it comes down to winning on the road.

Edited by The Birds are the truth

Of course you think the NFC East has a tougher schedule. You're a Vick/Eagles fan/Ryan hater.

And then after the Falcons beat the Saints you'll come up with some lame excuse like "The Saints back-up long snapper was hurt. I won't say we (we? Who are you to say we, Vick/Eagles fan/Ryan hater?) are legit until we win the NFC South." Then it will be beat XYZ in the playoffs. Then it will be... Oh never mind, I think even you realize the Falcons are better (off) now than before 2007...