yayyyy! Snow!

coming down pretty good right now, but we are not expected to get much or anything that sticks around. Been outside running arouns with the dogs in it, labs love them some snow and cold weather. I couldn't keep up with their energy.

Anybody else getting any snow?

SHHHH! The snow bunnies are starting to wander out of the woods and into my yard!

snowbunny-jpg2.jpeg

Snow-Bunny_400x400.jpg

ski_bunny.jpg

PP where do you live? I saw the thread topic and was a little confused, for some reason i thought you lived in Texas but i dont think that could be right.

And im not going to lie, im pretty jealous other people have had snow, i live about 1 1/2 outside NYC and ive yet to see any kind of snow...

PP where do you live? I saw the thread topic and was a little confused, for some reason i thought you lived in Texas but i dont think that could be right.

And im not going to lie, im pretty jealous other people have had snow, i live about 1 1/2 outside NYC and ive yet to see any kind of snow...

I'm in NC right at the Virginia line. We ended up with barely anything here. It covered the ground and the trees with enough to make it white outside, but not even 1/2 and inch.

I figured NY would have had snow by now. :unsure:

I'm in NC right at the Virginia line. We ended up with barely anything here. It covered the ground and the trees with enough to make it white outside, but not even 1/2 and inch.

I figured NY would have had snow by now. :unsure:

I figured we would have snow by now too...but nothing, the closet we had was freezing rain on Thanksgiving.

got a shitload here

another 4-8 inches overnight.. and still going through tuesday night.. get a day off. then more snow coming.

yay for living 33 miles south of lake erie?

I just got my first bit of snow....it was only a dusting though...by the time i woke up this morning it was all gone.