Norwood

I'm soooo on the Norwood bandwagon , I think the guy is great ,,, but with the rise of Snelling his role is definitely going to get smaller for us ,,, maybe we can use him as a slot wideout if we go 5 wide at all ... but anyways do u guys think he will be back?

And whats going on with Douglas ,,, I thought this guy was going to be the biggest surprise of the year ,,, turned out to be no where near that ...

Norwood needs to be switched over to WR.

One move fixes a lot of issues for the player and "The Team"

Yeah...I lov'em too and wish he could be healthy to run and catch his way to becoupe TDs for the FALCONS but... "that" is in a Perfect World and guess where we live?!!!

We really need a great SPEED guy that is also somewhat muscular & durable! We would have SO MUCH balance with that senario!!! :):lol:;) :P :):D;):)

Yeah...I lov'em too and wish he could be healthy to run and catch his way to becoupe TDs for the FALCONS but... "that" is in a Perfect World and guess where we live?!!!

We really need a great SPEED guy that is also somewhat muscular & durable! We would have SO MUCH balance with that senario!!! :):lol:;) :P :):D;):)

Uh, I still don't know exactly how you feel! :unsure:

I'm soooo on the Norwood bandwagon , I think the guy is great ,,, but with the rise of Snelling his role is definitely going to get smaller for us ,,, maybe we can use him as a slot wideout if we go 5 wide at all ... but anyways do u guys think he will be back?

And whats going on with Douglas ,,, I thought this guy was going to be the biggest surprise of the year ,,, turned out to be no where near that ...

I hope not..the guy can't stay healthy...I want the Falcons to draft Dion Lewis from Pitt. This guy would fit perfectly with the Falcons. He's got speed,toughness, durability and he can pass catch.

No team may be willing to give him a significant contract. If that's the case I see us keeping him. We won't be burning an early pick on an RB, not with Turner and Snelling. If Snelling is a UFA, he could actually be the one who gets snapped up by another team. We all like him, but there isn't going to be two high priced running backs here (remember that Ovie has a big contract too for a fb).

Uh, I still don't know exactly how you feel! :unsure:

Uh, I guess you are joking. Again, I would love for Jerious to be able to play for us but, he can not stay healthy. We would have a better offensive punch and a more balanced attack(harder for opposing defenses to stop)with a speed back to go with the power back(s). :blink:

Like i said in previous posts, i think Norwood will stay... if he wants too. Yes he has been hurt and blah. He wont be getting a huge pay check next season no matter who he is with. So i do expect him to test the waters and who knows someone might take him away. I see him coming back to play for us and i think Smith and Co will give him a shot via training camp. If he shows he still has his speed and mobility then why not give him a shot to win his spot back? he knows the play book and he is a great locker room guy im sure. So what is there to lose out on? another Nance or Antone Smith? If a better guy comes along or we draft, let them duke it out and let the best guy win the spot and if I know what kind of player Norwood is... he will earn the spot. Besides I have no intention of packing up my favorite jersey, so lets go Norwood cant wait to have you back(fingers crossed) ^_^

Dude put down the bottle of Dickle or the pipe and or pass it over. Norwood is done as a falcon, I was one of his biggest fans, his health is a problem, he can't stay healthy. This was his MONEY year, so he could get a new contract, thats done. So you think the falcons are going to want to pay him now???? Nope they would rather grab a free agent or get one thru the draft. Snelling is going to stay regardless. ;) Hes our version of Kevin Faulk. ;)