NFL Gameday Sunday Morning

vabchbirdlover

Wow, ya'll act like you've never seen a telivision show before ;P

When they say 'Catch the interview tomorrow on NFL Gameday Live at 9am' they don't mean the interview is at 9am. They mean NFL Gameday Live STARTS at 9am.

This is a big piece for them, they will tease it all morning long, talking about it before each commercial break to make sure you come back.

They'll even say 'coming up in our next segment' and then not go to it for 3 more breaks...

I would expect it to air sometime after 11. Get all the late comers to the party, and catch all the early leavers who are turning over to Fox & CBS coverage before noon.

Next time, Tivo or DVR it instead :D

Wow, ya'll act like you've never seen a telivision show before ;P

When they say 'Catch the interview tomorrow on NFL Gameday Live at 9am' they don't mean the interview is at 9am. They mean NFL Gameday Live STARTS at 9am.

This is a big piece for them, they will tease it all morning long, talking about it before each commercial break to make sure you come back.

They'll even say 'coming up in our next segment' and then not go to it for 3 more breaks...

I would expect it to air sometime after 11. Get all the late comers to the party, and catch all the early leavers who are turning over to Fox & CBS coverage before noon.

Next time, Tivo or DVR it instead :D

My bad, maybe you aren't blessed with a lot of common sense. The ability to accurately forecast the exact airtime, given today techology should not be that difficult.

FTR: For those who think we keep getting dissed...Rich just teased the next segment about MVP talk by saying many are saying it's a 4 man race: Vick, Rivers, Ryan, and Brady. I guess the panel is gonna make their case for each one.

[/quoteYou know Matt's going to be the odd man out.

Edited by vabchbirdlover

Matt Ryan was mentioned. It is the NFL Network's producers who determine what, when, where, why, and how; it is not up to the analysts. Honestly, I see Ryan as a candidate but not coming away with the award. I would put Rivers, Brady, and Matthews ahead of him.

My bad, maybe you aren't blessed with a lot of common sense. The ability to accurately forecast the exact airtime, given today techology should not be that difficult.

Yeah but it's about more than that, when you see those headlines read them like this, "Tune in to Gameday Live Sunday morning. We have alot of crap segments and commercials to show you while we hold you hostage because you want to see our feature on your team."

Think of it like a concert...if they brought out the headliners first, who would stay to watch the "opening" act?

BTW, I doubt Matty Ice would be Marshal Faulk's actual MVP pick, but it was great seeing him put on an Atlanta helmet and sing the praises of our young(but fantastic) QB!!

Matt Ryan was mentioned. It is the NFL Network's producers who determine what, when, where, why, and how; it is not up to the analysts. Honestly, I see Ryan as a candidate but not coming away with the award. I would put Rivers, Brady, and Matthews ahead of him.

Matthews is on his way to DPOY I think, but not even in the MVP race. He started the season with 3 sacks in each of the first two games, but he's come back to earth since then. Still having a solid year, but not MVP caliber.

Matthews is on his way to DPOY I think, but not even in the MVP race. He started the season with 3 sacks in each of the first two games, but he's come back to earth since then. Still having a solid year, but not MVP caliber.

Yea, you're right. I didn't think about it like that.

Matt Ryan on the sideline after GB score:

"It don't matter!"

I was waiting on someone to mention this. I got a good laugh out of this but also made me feel good about the confidence level he has. Glad he's our QB for sure. Go Falcons!!!

I'm so ready for this game today guys. I should be heading down to Raymond James at 2:30 to cheer on our birds.