I watched the last game against Tampa Bay and noticed.......

We totally dominated almost every play on offense and defense! They had 3 or 4 plays where they broke big one's. Besides that we totally dominated. I really don't expect us to keep em around that close this weekend. I actually heard Matt Ryan talking on the radio this week about them focusing on putting people away better. Sounds like they are planning on whoopin on them Bucs. I hope we put em away early. My heart can only take so much. Anybody else notice this about the last game? We just need to stop all those big plays. Especially on special teams but it seems we already got that fixed.

Edited by mashedpotato

That's really great that Matty Ice is talking about putting teams away. That's the next step for this team. We can stay in our gameplan and still put teams away. If we had converted one more first down on the drive prior to Greenbay's long touchdown drive in the fourth quarter, we would have put three points on the board and probably ended the game right there without giving them a chance to tie it up.

I agree with you. I don't think we'll allow them to stay as close as last time around. We're a much better team than them. But at the same time, anything can happen. This is a huge game for us. Win this one and home field advantage is all but locked up for us.

We totally dominated almost every play on offense and defense! They had 3 or 4 plays where they broke big one's. Besides that we totally dominated. I really don't expect us to keep em around that close this weekend. I actually heard Matt Ryan talking on the radio this week about them focusing on putting people away better. Sounds like they are planning on whoopin on them Bucs. I hope we put em away early. My heart can only take so much. Anybody else notice this about the last game? We just need to stop all those big plays. Especially on special teams but it seems we already got that fixed.

Yrp, you're spot on. That last game was dominated by the Falcons. Clearly the Falcons are a better than Tampa right now. The special teams were a big issue and the explosive offense plays were an issue at that time. If you've notice...lately there hasn't been the big pass plays or special teams breakdowns.

ST play was the only reason they were in the game.

We beat them down twice in that game.

Then they have the nerve to stand there and say they only lost by one yard? Even if they score a TD right there, they are only up by 2.

Hello Tampa Bay, did you notice there was still 2+ minutes left on the clock and the Falcons had time outs? Oh and dont forget we have Matt Ryan. Any doubt he would have gotten us in FG position?