I came home from work yesterday, and walked through the backyard. My sister and three of her friends were in the pool. I entered the house through the back door, and headed straight for the bathroom. I closed the door behind me, and crept to the window. While I was peeking at one of my sister's friends, who was looking sexy in her red bikini, I dropped my pants to the floor, and started to... YOU KNOW :ph34r: . I started to fantasize about her. In my fantasy she exits the pool, and begins walking toward me. She opens her bikini top, exposing her amazing breasts. As she approaches me, I grab her, and we start to make out. While all this was going on in my head (and in my pants), that same girl entered the house heading for my location. I was so into it that I never heard her coming down the hall. I was going at myself, like a fat kid all over a cupcake, then the door swung open.

I was caught. I sat frozen for a second, but quickly gathered myself. I grabbed her, and threw her on the toilet. Apparently whoever used the bathroom last neglected to flush, but she didn't mind, she was into it. She wrapped her hand around my forearm, and pulled me closer. Then we began to... YOU KNOW ;) . In the midst of it all, she was clawing at my back like Freddy Kruger in heat. In my head, all I could think about was how perfect this was (except for the sh*t-filled toilet beneath us), and how could anything go wrong? Little did I know that things were about to take a most vicious turn. As we rode the toilet through the tile-covered floor, the bathroom door opened, revealing...

To be continued by next poster

I came home from work yesterday, and walked through the backyard. My sister and three of her friends were in the pool. I entered the house through the back door, and headed straight for the bathroom. I closed the door behind me, and crept to the window. While I was peeking at one of my sister's friends, who was looking sexy in her red bikini, I dropped my pants to the floor, and started to... YOU KNOW :ph34r: . I started to fantasize about her. In my fantasy she exits the pool, and begins walking toward me. She opens her bikini top, exposing her amazing breasts. As she approaches me, I grab her, and we start to make out. While all this was going on in my head (and in my pants), that same girl entered the house heading for my location. I was so into it that I never heard her coming down the hall. I was going at myself, like a fat kid all over a cupcake, then the door swung open.

I was caught. I sat frozen for a second, but quickly gathered myself. I grabbed her, and threw her on the toilet. Apparently whoever used the bathroom last neglected to flush, but she didn't mind, she was into it. She wrapped her hand around my forearm, and pulled me closer. Then we began to... YOU KNOW ;) . In the midst of it all, she was clawing at my back like Freddy Kruger in heat. In my head, all I could think about was how perfect this was (except for the sh*t-filled toilet beneath us), and how could anything go wrong? Little did I know that things were about to take a most vicious turn. As we rode the toilet through the tile-covered floor, the bathroom door opened, revealing...

To be continued by next poster

priorities man......facebook and myspace updates are crucial!

poop.jpg