My Steve Bartkowski Painting

I thought you guys might like to see this. I am slammed with work right now, but I couldn't let this coming Tuesday's Lunch with Legends pass without doing a painting of Steve Bartkowski. I spent countless Sunday afternoons watching Peachtree Bart do his best to get a victory for the Falcons. I'm giving one print to Steve and you best believe I'm going to get him to sign one for me.....

bartpainting.jpg

I thought you guys might like to see this. I am slammed with work right now, but I couldn't let this coming Tuesday's Lunch with Legends pass without doing a painting of Steve Bartkowski. I spent countless Sunday afternoons watching Peachtree Bart do his best to get a victory for the Falcons. I'm giving one print to Steve and you best believe I'm going to get him to sign one for me.....

bartpainting.jpg

Awesome Gritz!

Please send it as a regular jpeg, full size. I really struggle with that file D/L thingy!:lol:

There will be some data loss if I send it as a .jpeg...

What if I get there early Sunday and bring it on a disc?

Nice work! This must have been after his first couple of years when he had the golden, curly locks dangling just below his helmet. Remember the nick name "The Golden Pole?"

I have met Bart on a couple of occasions and he is as down to earth, unpretentious and genuine as a man can be given his professional success and well-earned recognition.

Beautiful simply beautiful Gritz!!!!

A true classic. :)

As usual...............top drawer !!!!!!

Love it.

that is awesome! you do any other players?

Thanks Goal Line and Bring It.....and to answer your question Captain, I do paint several falcons. As a matter of fact one of the things we are putting up for Auction at our Silent Auction on Tuesday's Lunch with Legends is a painting done by me of any Atlanta Falcon, past or current.....

That is a wonderful piece of work. Thank you for sharing. Bart is the first Atlanta QB I remember and he is one of my boyhood heroes.

Thanks Geneaut....I appreciate it....

Bart was a really good QB.....Kinda suffered from Archie Manning Syndrome in that he played on a lot of bad teams.

You put Bartkowski/A.Manning on the Cowboys/Steelers and I guarantee that they're both in Canton.

That is a very B) looking painting Gritz!!

Great job Gritz. I wasn't alive for the Bartkowski era :( , but I'm glad I'm here for the Ryan era. :) Again, great work.

Thanks for the props. I appreciate it.