Biggest Diff between Falcons and Bucs

First thier rookie star receiver Williams gets caught drinking and driving. Thier star QB plays horribly against the Ravens. And after the Bucs lose to the Ravens they start verbally assaulting the refs, led by thier coach. Way to lose your cool, Bucs.

Difference between the Falcons and Bucs? When the Bucs get a controversial call where the refs -supposedly- screw them over (pass INT call against the Ravens), the Bucs HC and players blame the officials and whine and cry after the Bucs lose.

When Atlanta gets screwed by the refs (clock at 0 yet the Packers' fourth down conversion was allowed to stand, for example), the Falcons simply take matters into thier own hands and win the game anyway.

I would be VERY interested to know if the same refs the Bucs abused losing to the Ravens, might also be officiating the Bucs game against the Falcons.

The Bucs will have to win this game to have a realistic playoff chance. A win over the Falcons would give the Bucs thier first win over a playoff caliber opponent, giving the Bucs thier 'signature' win. The Falcons have to keep that from happening.

This to Ravens fans: you complained about the non-interfence call on Roddy White, now you got one in your favor against the Bucs. See, it evens out.

So Peter King now lists the Falcons as number one in his power rankings? Is that good? I mean lately his previous number one teams lasted all of one week there.

I agree with both of you guys. The Bucs are a train wreck waiting to happen with Crazy Raheem as the conductor. The guy reminds me of Jim Mora the Falcons ex coach. He eventually will alienate most of the local media in Tampa then he will lose his players because of his irrational conduct.

The uncontrolled reaction against the ref for the pass interference call is typical of Raheem. The players see his lack of discipline and they follow accordingly. Check out some of his press conferences where he has a chip on his shoulder and is combative with reporters. That team will self destruct and I will enjoy watching the Bucs implode.

lol at your opinions... Freeman might not of had his best game against the ravens, but he sure didn;t turn the ball over or cost us the game.

Keep on thinking the falcons are gonna beat my bucs, cause Kansas is going bye bye!

Nice sig man, now tell us again why you have it??!!??

Maybe you guys get the win, BUT so far the main difference between the Bucs and Falcons is the ability to beat winning teams.

Bucs are what 0-4 against winning teams, while the Falcons are 4-2 against them.

First thier rookie star receiver Williams gets caught drinking and driving. Thier star QB plays horribly against the Ravens. And after the Bucs lose to the Ravens they start verbally assaulting the refs, led by thier coach. Way to lose your cool, Bucs.

Difference between the Falcons and Bucs? When the Bucs get a controversial call where the refs -supposedly- screw them over (pass INT call against the Ravens), the Bucs HC and players blame the officials and whine and cry after the Bucs lose.

When Atlanta gets screwed by the refs (clock at 0 yet the Packers' fourth down conversion was allowed to stand, for example), the Falcons simply take matters into thier own hands and win the game anyway.

I would be VERY interested to know if the same refs the Bucs abused losing to the Ravens, might also be officiating the Bucs game against the Falcons.

The Bucs will have to win this game to have a realistic playoff chance. A win over the Falcons would give the Bucs thier first win over a playoff caliber opponent, giving the Bucs thier 'signature' win. The Falcons have to keep that from happening.

This to Ravens fans: you complained about the non-interfence call on Roddy White, now you got one in your favor against the Bucs. See, it evens out.

So Peter King now lists the Falcons as number one in his power rankings? Is that good? I mean lately his previous number one teams lasted all of one week there.

Good post ... But that was a good no-call on the Roddy TD. Not really apples to apples ... And we did not need that call to win.

This game won't be even close. We blowout the Bucs. Look at our Defense, We stopped Rodgers and co. They had to tie the game in the last seconds. We are talking about Aaron Rodger offense vs 24th Bucs Offense in the league.

Just for Fun:

Falcons starts with F.. F?uck You

Bucs starts with B.. Biatch.... Falcons Biatch

Edited by falcon_owns_nfc_south

What’s Kansas got to do with anything? I think the Falcons are based in Atlanta. Last time I checked that was in Georgia.

But unless Santa Clause has you on the top of his list your Bucs are going under.

Not to take up for a Sucs fan (but everyone says Buc-man is cool, so I'll roll with it), but he was referring to The Matrix. It was what Cyber said to Neo when Neo took the red pill to leave the Matrix and enter the real world.

Yeah, I'm a geek.

I believe Buc-man was inferring that our world as we know it is going to end. Truth is, I think he took the blue pill himself.

Not to take up for a Sucs fan (but everyone says Buc-man is cool, so I'll roll with it), but he was referring to The Matrix. It was what Cyber said to Neo when Neo took the red pill to leave the Matrix and enter the real world.

Yeah, I'm a geek.

I believe Buc-man was inferring that our world as we know it is going to end. Truth is, I think he took the blue pill himself.

Yeah, that's a Wizard of Oz reference. "There's no place like home." We're a good home team. He's saying that since we're on the road we're going to lose.

People exaggerate that so much. We're 3-2 on the road, having beaten the Saints, Rams and Browns. We'll be 4-2 in a few days.

lol at your opinions... Freeman might not of had his best game against the ravens, but he sure didn;t turn the ball over or cost us the game.

Keep on thinking the falcons are gonna beat my bucs, cause Kansas is going bye bye!

I think injuries to your O line linebackers and safeties is really going to hurt you guys.

Plus specials takes a hit when some of them have to fill in for the starters, that means your specials are going to be hurting as well.

And this is about the time rookies start wearing down since they are used to a 10 or 11 game college season. With preseason, rookies are now into thier 16th game this season.

Put it to you like this...if both the Falcons and Bucs play thier game, Falcons still win.