If we play the Eagles in the championship

RHEC

The best way to shut them up is for Vick to receive a Willy Mo enema and get injured for the 1000000th time in his career!

An Injury wouldn't solve anything, it sure wouldn't stop fake falcon fans from chanting "We want Vick".

Edited by Skar

I'm not even sure the Eagles will make the playoffs. They have 2 very loseable games @ Dallas and at the Giants. They don't have tie-breakers with Green Bay, Chicago, or Tampa Bay should they all finish 10-6 (which is very like given each team's remaining schedule_, and they won't finish with a better record than New Orleans or Atlanta, plus another spot will be taken by the lowly NFC West. I'm just sayin'

Best way to make Vick irrelevant is to have Lofton or Moore hit him so hard he blows snot bubbles and has to scrape his testicles off the turf with a spatula :P

Him and his coach are allready complaining to the NFL, i hope they tell them to go pound sand.

http://www.csnphilly.com/12/03/10/Furious-Eagles-protest-to-NFL-over-hits-/landing_eagles.html?blockID=365823&feedID=704

Him and his coach are allready complaining to the NFL, i hope they tell them to go pound sand.

http://www.csnphilly.com/12/03/10/Furious-Eagles-protest-to-NFL-over-hits-/landing_eagles.html?blockID=365823&feedID=704

Shoot - Ryan took 23 hits after throwing in the 49ers game that weren't called. He took 12 hits after the throw in the Philly game - so they need to practice what they preach!