Time To Feed the Fishies! (JohnnyBuc Takes a Swim)

This weeks 'toon is a combination of two ideas from last weeks cartoon contest for the Bucs game, folks,

Faithful Falcon suggested; "Falco with a Hickory Stick Broom, and asking Raheem Morris: Who's the best?"

Fletcherj said; "My idea is simple but to the point.Falco using the Hickry Stick to make johnnybuc walk the plank on the pirate ship.right into a dark black ocean. maybe have a whirlpool like someone draining the trash."

I liked both ideas and decided to combine them with a little tweaking on my end for what I think is a pretty good piece.

Both you guys get on in here and take a bow and don't forget to PM me with your names and mailing addresses for you signed prints. GOOD JOB!

Click on Image to Enlarge

10hpzit.jpg

Take a little swim, JohnnyBuc! B)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This weeks 'toon is a combination of two ideas from last weeks cartoon contest for the Bucs game, folks,

Faithful Falcon suggested; "Falco with a Hickory Stick Broom, and asking Raheem Morris: Who's the best?"

Fletcherj said; "My idea is simple but to the point.Falco using the Hickry Stick to make johnnybuc walk the plank on the pirate ship.right into a dark black ocean. maybe have a whirlpool like someone draining the trash."

I liked both ideas and decided to combine them with a little tweaking on my end for what I think is a pretty good piece.

Both you guys get on in here and take a bow and don't forget to PM me with your names and mailing addresses for you signed prints. GOOD JOB!

Click on Image to Enlarge

10hpzit.jpg

Take a little swim, JohnnyBuc! B)

Awesome talent Superfan---glad your on our team!

Every time you post a new Falco cartoon, it immediately becomes my favorite.....hmmmmm...I think I see a pattern here!

Another masterpiece Supes: keep up the great work!

I bet you say that to all the cartoonist!

Seriously, thanks a bunch to you and everyone and here's to 10-2 and PLAY-OFF BOUND!