Fitz wants out of AZ?

Ake Man

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree. Nobody wouldn't I mean Nobody would be able to stop the Falcons period. Unlike the Cards, we actually have running game which will create a unbeatable balance offense.

We need big, nasty, 325 pound, fire breathing, gunpowder eating linemen on both sides of the ball. Since forever. Get er done. Get that done and it's over. Trust me.

i see ppl saying we need to take care of our lines, well we could do that and still go after him, i mean we went after his ex teammate(boldin) so why not? clabo wont cost much if we resign him, and we got ppl like johnson and hawley ready to step up, so theres no need to dish out a whole bunch of money on the O-line.... i could see it as a dicussion to be made by this office, but who knos...

it worked in AZ with boldin and fitz, it worked in san fran with rice an owens.... so can it work, yea two superstar WR who just want to win sounds good to me...

+1 Wiseman88. Remember Randy Moss and Chris Carter. Your right. So.... why not?

Too much money at one position, and we don't need 2 number one receivers. Fitz is a great player and one that would be welcome, but it's not our MO to throw it around the field. Plus, we have Roddy White and we just need a good number 3 receiver. This is all relative anyway...we may not have football next year...

We need big, nasty, 325 pound, fire breathing, gunpowder eating linemen on both sides of the ball. Since forever. Get er done. Get that done and it's over. Trust me.

What your saying FFS1970 your not happy with Dahl, Clabo, Sam Baker or Peria Jerry? But if your saying we need more fuel to the Fire, then we are on the same page. But I feel yeah. The Falcons been needing a nasty 325 pounder on both sides of the ball for the longest. We need some space eaters.

Fitz is one of my favorite players not in a Falcons uniform. I would LOVE to get him here, but I doubt it will happen. Plus it would be hard to get him and Roddy the ball.

Think about it. Gonzo will be gone assumingly. I know this may sound stupid but let HD walk and move Jenks to the slot and we could possibly have the same situation Arizona had last season where 3 WR's had 1'000 yards. I don't know if all three accomplished it though. That type of situation would also lighten Turner's load. Only thing that would stop it is the money. Gonzo leaving will free up about $18 mill I think. I'm sure no one will agree with that but that's just a thought

Edited by ya_boi_j