Colin Cowturd

Even though, I disagree with a lot of fans here about a lot of topics, I have to agree with you guys. Cowherd is a complete arrogant arse.

I'm really looking foward to the ATL-Tampa game, should make for some great trash talk in the stands and as an Eagles fan, it would benefit us for the Falcons to win this one.

Edited by PhillyBoy

Im a pretty big Cowherd fan. He's the best of the national guys in my opinion. Tampa Bay is a tough team. We are gonna have to play well, especially in Ray-Jay

yeah, no doubt we will. Sure would be nice for Ryan to have 5 games with no picks and a 6 game winning streak. We still wouldnt get any love. I bet if Tampa wins, they will be kings for beating us :angry:

Hold up foks, wasn't this guy the first talking head to say ATL was going to the Super Bowl?

Now we're throwing him under the bus because he picked us to lose one road game against a division opponent who was six inches from beating us in the Dome last month?

I just don't get the quest for media love. Do you guys want every talking head to pick us to go 16-0? Geez.

Thinks Tampa beats Atlanta because they played Baltimore hard last week. Uh, does he forget we beat Baltimore. Also, Cody Grimm(IR) and Sabby Pisco(cut).... are gone. Newby from practice squad aint gonna do squat. What a idiot. <_<

Approx. 6 weeks ago little Colin picked the Falcons as a "dark horse" to make the Super Bowl.

These talking heads blow with the wind, their oppinions last about as long as their attention span, which compares to a 3 yr. old.

Hold up foks, wasn't this guy the first talking head to say ATL was going to the Super Bowl?

Now we're throwing him under the bus because he picked us to lose one road game against a division opponent who was six inches from beating us in the Dome last month?

I just don't get the quest for media love. Do you guys want every talking head to pick us to go 16-0? Geez.

Just a respect thing man. WE GET ABSOLUTLY NO LOVE AT ALL!!!!!

Great freaking post.

Thinks Tampa beats Atlanta because they played Baltimore hard last week. Uh, does he forget we beat Baltimore. Also, Cody Grimm(IR) and Sabby Pisco(cut).... are gone. Newby from practice squad aint gonna do squat. What a idiot. <_<

I heard Colin on 680 this morning make the pick. He said that TB is in a must win situation to even make the playoffs whereas we can still win the division with a loss. He also said that Matt Ryan has a 2-1 TD/INT ratio on the road. TB hasn't lost 2 consecutive games this year so this is anything but an easy game for us. That being said, if we play mistake free football then we should win by 1 TD. :)

From the outside looking in, it looks like a good pick. Overall, Colin is very high on the Falcons and has predicted us to go to the SB. I'm not going to bash him for one pick. He was also off by 50 points in predicting the Heat/Cavs game last night. Stop caring so much about what some shock jock thinks.

Meh - Cowherd is okay - he's kind of nerdy but funny.

Hey - everybody is entitled to be wrong now and then.

I will say this - Tampa is not going to punt 9 times, score a TD and a field goal and beat us in this game. Unless we just totally fall apart.

That's what they did against Baltimore. Not to say we have Baltimore's defense - but our offense is not going to score less than 10 points against them. We've scored less than 20 points twice this year - both of our losses - against Steelers and Eagles (9 points and 17 points). We've only scored less than 10 points one time this year.

So if that was playing them hard - giving Flacco a QB rating of over 100 - and scoring 1 TD, I think we'll be okay.

Seriously - who cares - they play the game on the field.

GO FALCONS - RISE UP!!!!

Yeah, take it easy on Colin. He was just going with the +3 on the spread b/c it's a home game for the Bucs and they have more to play for at the moment than the Falcons, as they're fighting for their playoff lives.

If I quote him correctly, he said that the Falcons "can afford to drop one here." Which we can. I don't think he meant any disrespect. He just factored in a lot of human nature, which would be for the Falcons to let up a little after winning huge games in consecutive weeks against BAL, STL, and GB.

Just to make you all feel better he predicted yesterday that the Cavaliers would humiliate LeBron and the Heat......

How'd that turn out?

His "prognostication skills" aren't exactly world class.

I believe you mean 6 inches from taking the lead with over two minutes left, i.e. 6 inches away from losing to us on another late drive by Matty Ice and the Falcons.

I got no beef with Cowherd though.

I believe you mean 6 inches from taking the lead with over two minutes left, i.e. 6 inches away from losing to us on another late drive by Matty Ice and the Falcons.

I got no beef with Cowherd though.

You nailed that observation Monarch......