The one time i have inside information...

Swinfordawg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wouldn't surprise me at all if he stays. Sometimes these guys get overwhelmed by the emotion of the student section and being with their teammates in a place they absolutely love going to school. I think AJ is exactly this way... he loves UGA.

I've had the suspicion that AJ Green isn't ready to leave his college playing behind him. This team has built up an amazing family atmosphere and he'll always be a DGD, but it's like Herschel says when he talks to those guys... you don't wanna leave early and regret it for the rest of your life.

If he ultimately does end up declaring this year then it won't surprise me either. He'll be a top 5 or top 10 pick in the draft. I just say that I won't be surprised if he stays because you can tell AJ Green oozes with love for Athens and being a Dawg.

While I would love to believe that, I think it's too early for him to make a decision like that already. Sure, he may be leaning towards coming back right now but that could all change in a matter of seconds depending on who he has in his ear between now and the deadline.

Hard time believing that man.. He might be saying that now cause we still have a bowl game and still doing team activities. But, in a month or two when he has just a bunch of school work and no games to look forward to I feel like he is going to pick pros.

99.999/100 kids think like this.. Millions $$$ > school work haha

Hard time believing that man.. He might be saying that now cause we still have a bowl game and still doing team activities. But, in a month or two when he has just a bunch of school work and no games to look forward to I feel like he is going to pick pros.

99.999/100 kids think like this.. Millions $$$ > school work haha

Is he on track to graduate next year?

Notice I highlighted the word pencil.

At first, when I heard that he might stay, I said there is no way AJ will stay for his senior year. I also said that there is no rational excuse for him to stay in college for another year. And then I heard that AJ is probably going to stay because if he does graduate then he will be the first person in his family to earn a college degree. I then stood corrected. You guys are right, there is quite some time for him to change his mind and he may do just that.

I just thought you guys would find that bit of information interesting.

Oh and for him to graduate he would have to take summer classes because he is a bit behind. Not sure if that will play into his decision either.

Anyways, thats all I have for you guys.

Selfishly I say stay. But leaving seems to be a wiser decision. Get a nice insurance policy if you do stick around AJ. And if you do come back, I won't care if you dive down before getting hit, or run out of bounds rather than fight for an extra yard or two because I will understand.

Xnex. Hope the next time you throw a bet out there I will have attained 100 posts. Maybe I should just hit post over and over.

I wouldn't be surprised either way.

If he stays I think Houston might be more likely to come back too

It sure would be nice for these big-time players to want success at the college level as well, and stay their 4 years to help us win some championships

I almost forgot. My source told me Boykin and Houston are gone baby gone. Sad to hear, I figured Houston saw the dollar signs and was gone, but I thought we could hold on to Boykin for another year. That seriously hurts out secondary.

I almost forgot. My source told me Boykin and Houston are gone baby gone. Sad to hear, I figured Houston saw the dollar signs and was gone, but I thought we could hold on to Boykin for another year. That seriously hurts out secondary.

Wow that's really surprising to hear about Boykin

He can't be that highly rated going into the draft and you would think he could improve that ranking if he stayed for another year

Your source(s) usually dead on? I would hate for him/her to be wrong about AJ and right about Boykin and Houston. Brutal.

My source had been pretty dependable in the past. I don't hear much from him so when I do i take it pretty seriously.

I thought the same thing about boykin. I have a feeling after he goes through the combine his stock will rise.

well i heard the same from a few sources. he has someone set up already to live with during his senior year at uga and he was looking for a cheaper insurance option as well for next season. until he officially says it i won't believe it, i would rather be surprised than disappointed.

I really wish Houston would come back, but I think he is a little frustrated with some of his teammates this year and just wants to head on. I really would love for him and BB to come back, we could have a dominant defense next year if that happened.

Boykin is making a mistake if he goes. A huge mistake, Asher Allen pt. 2.

Houston could possibly be a top 20 pick next year if he returned. It is mind-boggling to see Boykin even consider leaving. He needs another year.

i really just don't understand boykin leaving.. he isn't a bad student at all so it's not grades with him. also blair walsh is thinking of leaving early. it's why cmr and our staff are targeting kickers now more so than earlier it he year. blair is seriously considering leaving uga early.

i really just don't understand boykin leaving.. he isn't a bad student at all so it's not grades with him. also blair walsh is thinking of leaving early. it's why cmr and our staff are targeting kickers now more so than earlier it he year. blair is seriously considering leaving uga early.

What about C. Glenn?

Why do all of our juniors leave? Especially borderline guys. It's like they don't want to come back or don't think they can improve any more so they bolt

Guys leaving early has been one of the contributing factors to our disappointing records recently IMO. To say this is frustrating is an understatement.

I sure hope you're right, but I'll believe it when I see it with AJ.

I hope Houston stays, but I wouldn't be surprised at seeing him go. I really think he could benefit from another year in the system.

As far as Boykin, I don't get that decision. I would hate to see him go (if he does). We'll miss him in the secondary and as kick returner.

What about C. Glenn?

Why do all of our juniors leave? Especially borderline guys. It's like they don't want to come back or don't think they can improve any more so they bolt

Guys leaving early has been one of the contributing factors to our disappointing records recently IMO. To say this is frustrating is an understatement.

glenn is another guy, but i was told he was going to stay. we will see if he does.

glenn is another guy, but i was told he was going to stay. we will see if he does.

Is it a foregone conclusion with boykin, houston and (good grief, I can't BELIEVE I'm typing this) walsh?

Our secondary will be a big question mark AGAIN next year if Boykin leaves; to be fair, it wasn't necessarily going to be a strength going into the season because of how they've performed this year, but him leaving is a massive blow

man what a bummer

Is it a foregone conclusion with boykin, houston and (good grief, I can't BELIEVE I'm typing this) walsh?

Our secondary will be a big question mark AGAIN next year if Boykin leaves; to be fair, it wasn't necessarily going to be a strength going into the season because of how they've performed this year, but him leaving is a massive blow

man what a bummer

nothing is a foregone conclusion.. i just brought up a name i know is seriously considering going to the nfl and what our coaches are doing just in case he does.. until they announce we don't truly know..