Good Morning Ladies........

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Bucs have done well, and classy smack is always welcome. I will give you guys some love JB. I thought you guys were gonna be in a race to the first pick with Carolina, but Radio has you guys playing down there.

Now that the love fest is outta the way. 60 minutes, mistake free (for the Falcons) and injury free for both teams.

Falcons 34

Bucs 27

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm a gentleman, not a lady, but I'll respond. 9-2 is not pulling wins out of our nether regions. It's good solid football in all three phases of the game.

Since you're probably too busy drooling over Freeman [ not that I blame you, he's going to be a stud QB] to have watched the falcons since the last time they beat you, let me 'splain things to you.

Bucs are 7-4, Falcons 9-2, but... Bucs have played Carolina twice, Atlanta hasn't played them yet.

Only reason first game was close was ST lapses, since then the falcons have put Biermann and Nicholas back on STs and they've improved dramatically. No more cheap scores for you.

Spoon didn't play last game, he will this one- puts lots more speed in the Atlanta D.

Matt Ryan has actually gotten better since the two teams last met.

Turner is on a roll- Bucs didn't have an answer for him last time, no reason to think it'll be any different.

Falcons had more yards, more first downs and fewer TOs last time- no reason to think that'll change.

Then there's the half of your team that went on IR or got released this week. Think Joseph's or Grimm's replacements are going to be better? Don't think so.

Stadium will be half full- won't have the home field advantage a full roaring crowd gives you.

Sorry JB, but falcons roll this time. Freeman will be very good, but he doesn't have enough around him yet.

^^^^^^^^^^^

this pretty much sums it up. only significant difference is this game is being played in tampa...

We should dominate....

These Saints and Bucs fans that think the Falcons have "pulled these wins out of their arses" or whatever are just delusional. The Packers game is the only time the Falcons have needed good fortune to get the win, and we still played just as well if not better than the Packers in that game. For the better part of the season, the Falcons have beaten teams much worse than the scores have indicated. The Falcons have dominated time of possession all year long. We've had games come down to the last minute, but we are not "finding ways to win". We're playing a conservative ball control type of game and we're putting teams away week in and week out.

It's just sad to see all these fans on the internet that have to tell themselves the Falcons have needed luck to get these wins. It's not the healthiest way to enjoy a sports team. Also, the Falcons fans that did the same thing with the Saints last year are no less sad.

sun shines on a dogs @ss every now and again, bub! :)

That's expression means we got lucky.

Apparently, we got lucky 9 out of 11 times this year, and 4 times in a row against your bucs.

Somewhere along the way, you just gotta admit it's not luck.

Of course, if Tampa somehow wins, then it is true that the sun shines on a dogs @ss every now and again.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's expression means we got lucky.

Apparently, we got lucky 9 out of 11 times this year, and 4 times in a row against your bucs.

Somewhere along the way, you just gotta admit it's not luck.

Of course, if Tampa somehow wins, then it is true that the sun shines on a dogs @ss every now and again.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

i just realized something. we are going to win tomorrow and i'll tell you why. thanks to pin point analysis pointed out by our neighborly sucs fans i realized we have gotten lucky 9 times this year. they have only gotten lucky 7 times so we have like 2 times as much luck as they do. with a little more luck, we should win huh?

thats why you gotta throw stats out the window. they dont mean nothing. for instance, statistically the best team in the NFC is only third in its division, and in a 3 way tie for 5th in the NFC. how does that make them the best team in the NFC you ask? well let me just ask you this. how many handsome fellows out there have so so luck with the ladies despite growing up all your life hearing how handsome you really are from mom? you guys know what its like to be a bucs fan, or a hot chic stuck in an ugly mans body, or 35 yr old kid, or an escaped mental patient or wrongly accused escaped convict. nobody but you knows the truth.