Good Morning Ladies........

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

Guest jb aka johnnybuc

I just wanted to let you know we're looking forward to our game Sunday. It seems the Falcons are the toast of the NFC this season..........but it only SEEMS that way. Be prepared to be brought back to earth Sunday! Gerald McCoy will be setting up shop in your backfield (I only hope for your sake that Ryan makes it through the entire game). Matty boy has done a superb job of not turning the ball over this season (we had only 1 pick last game) but this is about to change.

And if you all do manage to pull another one outta your arses I'll be back here Monday to give you your well deserved props. ;)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wanted to let you know we're looking forward to our game Sunday. It seems the Falcons are the toast of the NFC this season..........but it only SEEMS that way. Be prepared to be brought back to earth Sunday! Gerald McCoy will be setting up shop in your backfield (I only hope for your sake that Ryan makes it through the entire game). Matty boy has done a superb job of not turning the ball over this season (we had only 1 pick last game) but this is about to change.

And if you all do manage to pull another one outta your arses I'll be back here Monday to give you your well deserved props. ;)

I give props to the Bucs for winning more than the six games I thought the they would win. I give credit to Coach Morris for being able to lead his team to victories over the losing teams in the league. Thing is the Bucs used to be about doing far better than that. Maybe next year, right...

I know it must be hard to go from having a great defense, to one of the worst in the league. Your head coaches' greatest qualification is he came cheap. And the owners, well. Gotta give them credit though, they do own the best SOCCER team around...:P

How do Bucs fans justify buying Bucs tickets and merchandise when the Glazers simply use that money to pay thier Manchester U debt? And sign big name MU players while the Bucs sit needing more talent? Not to mention better coaches? And more scouts? And better FO people?

Heck the Bucs think so little of you fans that your message boards are just...gone.

So tell you what johnnybuc, seeing the state of the Bucs and the fact that things will not get much better for you there....maybe its time for you to make a change.

Become a Falcons fan!

See, Falcons fans have an owner who spends money on facilities and players. Falcons fans also have one of the best coaching staffs in the NFL. Our FO is really good at that drafting players thing. And best of all Falcons fans have a team that wins against other winning teams.

So dont be a johnny come lately after the Falcons win a couple Super Bowls. Get with a winning program now, when its just starting. And dont feel bad about abandoning the Bucs, because after all, it sure looks like the Bucs have abaondoned YOU...

http://www.buccaneers.com/bucs-fans/bbs.html

Edited by egoprime II

Good Morning JB! Looking forward to this match up.

Here's to 60 minutes of physical - great football between 2 strong rivals this year with NO INJURIES!

I believe the Falcons will come down prepared and take this game.

I will be rooting for your team come January 2nd though - you can count on it!

I am actually impressed with the Bucs and really did not expect this type of turnaround to happen. Credit to Morris and gang; however, I just don't see a smack down of us by you guys. It should a good game as always but we continue to use multiple weapons to win games. There is no way your defense can stop both the run and pass so I see us coming away with a V by a margin of 10.

Good luck with your other games, but this one is ours!!!!

and exactly what has McCoy done this year to think he is gonna get to one of the least sacks QBs in the NFL?

he is having a decent season, but he is def no N. Suh!

McCoy hasn't done much to shout about...or even talk about quietly. So far, he looks soft to me...I'd like to see him start slinging bodies around, like Sapp did.

Well, I'm a gentleman, not a lady, but I'll respond. 9-2 is not pulling wins out of our nether regions. It's good solid football in all three phases of the game.

Since you're probably too busy drooling over Freeman [ not that I blame you, he's going to be a stud QB] to have watched the falcons since the last time they beat you, let me 'splain things to you.

Bucs are 7-4, Falcons 9-2, but... Bucs have played Carolina twice, Atlanta hasn't played them yet.

Only reason first game was close was ST lapses, since then the falcons have put Biermann and Nicholas back on STs and they've improved dramatically. No more cheap scores for you.

Spoon didn't play last game, he will this one- puts lots more speed in the Atlanta D.

Matt Ryan has actually gotten better since the two teams last met.

Turner is on a roll- Bucs didn't have an answer for him last time, no reason to think it'll be any different.

Falcons had more yards, more first downs and fewer TOs last time- no reason to think that'll change.

Then there's the half of your team that went on IR or got released this week. Think Joseph's or Grimm's replacements are going to be better? Don't think so.

Stadium will be half full- won't have the home field advantage a full roaring crowd gives you.

Sorry JB, but falcons roll this time. Freeman will be very good, but he doesn't have enough around him yet.

I am actually impressed with the Bucs and really did not expect this type of turnaround to happen. Credit to Morris and gang; however, I just don't see a smack down of us by you guys. It should a good game as always but we continue to use multiple weapons to win games. There is no way your defense can stop both the run and pass so I see us coming away with a V by a margin of 10.

Good luck with your other games, but this one is ours!!!!

There isn't a team in the league that can stop both the run and the pass. Most will try to stop one or the other, and make opposing teams one dimensional and be happy with that. I would be in disbelief if the Bucs could stop Turner and force Ryan to put it up 40 times. But they haven't proven they can do that so far, and I don't see it happening Sunday.

Matt did not throw a pick to you guys last game.

Hey JB. Man I love games like this playing a tough division opponent away,just a great way for the Falcons to prepare for a run at the Super Bowl. A nice little tune for the Falcons in other words.

Seriously the Bucs have played well this year,even the loss to the Ravens came down to a dropped ball and a couple of other plays.This game will be a slug fest like it always is,and coming so soon after playing last time how the coaches adjust and mix it up will be interesting to watch. Hopefully no injuries for either side.

I have a lot of respect for Bucman he stands by his team win or lose he's there. He talks up his team but if they lose you can be sure he's back here to be served up some crow.

Iv'e seen many fans of other teams come to this message board talk a whole load of mess lose and never show there face again. Bucman will never do that hes a true fan and that's why I have respect for you man.

P.S. I still despise your team.

I have a lot of respect for Bucman he stands by his team win or lose he's there. He talks up his team but if they lose you can be sure he's back here to be served up some crow.

Iv'e seen many fans of other teams come to this message board talk a whole load of mess lose and never show there face again. Bucman will never do that hes a true fan and that's why I have respect for you man.

P.S. I still despise your team.

(In my best whispering voice)Psssss, this wasn't Bucman's post. It's JB's.

falcon_01.jpg

The Falcon says: BRING IT!!!

I'm a comic book fan and former collector. And although your heart is in the right place, this has got to be one of the worst heroes every. And he was Captain America's homeboy for a while at that. Not really worth the pages he was on. Go Falcons!