Which QBs make it, pick 3

Pick the 3 NFC pro bowl QBs.  

83 members have voted

1. 1. pick the 3 who make it in.

• Matt Ryan
    • Michael Vick
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • Drew Brees

there are 4 main QB candidates for NFC pro bowl. I cant really see anyone outside of these 4 getting a PB nod.

Who do you think makes it?

Matt Ryan (9-2)

64.7%, 2715 yds, 19tds, 5 int, 94.4 rating

Michael Vick (8-4)

63.8%, 2243 yds, 15td, 2 int, 105.7 rating (467 rush yards, 6 td)

Drew Brees (8-3)

68.6%, 3321 yards, 23 td, 15 int, 92.7 rating

Aaron Rodgers (7-4)

65%, 2945 yards, 20 td, 9 int, 97.4 rating

There are 4 very deserving QBs. My fear is did Ryan gain enough media hype to make the Pro Bowl? I think it comes down to either Ryan or Rodgers for the last spot, and the media is all over Rodgers.

pick your 3.

PICK WHO YOU THINK MAKES IT, NOT JUST WHO YOU WANT (IE, DREW BREES or MIKE VICK HATE, LOL)

I think all four are deserving to this point and it is impossible for me to eliminate anyone after 11 games. This is a 16 game season so I believe their respective performance in these last 5 games will yield the 3 most deserving.

That's when we'll see the best is when the playoff pressure hits the next 5 weeks. Brees is more proven in this regard (with a SB last season) so it will be interesting to watch how the other 3 handle such pressure and expectations.

Edited by Quarterback

i know it is a popularity contest, but contrary to belief the players do care. you hear them mention it many times.

I think Ryan deserves to go. If not for his stats or record, to show how great he is when the game is on the line.

Like Roddy said, Ryan might be the most clutch QB in the NFL.