So Who Is The 4th RB?

Falcons0081

With Norwood out for the season, Snelling and Smith not taking part in any practice's at least up to now, due to a hamstring injury, who comes in for Turner if Snelling and Smith aren't ready to go Sunday?

That dude who had a 15 yard run on a pitch against the Ravens and was so pumped it looked like he thought he had clinched the super bowl... Lol, I don't even remember his name. :lol:

It was Gartrell Johnson and it was for 23 yards against the Bengals..don't take away those 8 yards from the man..haha

I think we've had him in to run that play a couple of times since and (folks study film) he's gotten drilled for losses. So his season net might be at 15 by now!

Snelling or Smith will have to get healthy or Gartrell is going to have to learn a new play!

I think we've had him in to run that play a couple of times since and (folks study film) he's gotten drilled for losses. So his season net might be at 15 by now!

Snelling or Smith will have to get healthy or Gartrell is going to have to learn a new play!

Actually Smith has a rushing total of -3 on the year....he's only rushed 1 time

Johnson has a rushing total of 23 yards...and he's only had 1 carry all year too.

Actually Smith has a rushing total of -3 on the year....he's only rushed 1 time

Johnson has a rushing total of 23 yards...and he's only had 1 carry all year too.

Oops, shows what I know.

We might see Mughelli on more check downs and passes to the flat.

And don't be shocked if Finneran lines up at H back.

Finn has played H back before but in pass protection, can he be a lead blocker for a RB?

He has done it a few times in goal line situations (I know, strange huh?).

Finn is a devestating blocker, though. He flat out destroys players on special teams (ever want to see some de-cleaters, try watching him the entire game when our 'teams' are out on the field).

Oops, shows what I know.

We might see Mughelli on more check downs and passes to the flat.

And don't be shocked if Finneran lines up at H back.

Atlanta Receiving:

O. Mughelli 3 receptions 32 yards 10.7per reception 1TD 17 Long 3 targeted

He was our third leading receivers in yards and tied for 2nd most receptions with Gonzo and Jenkins.

(But I did NOT notice Finn as H back . . . )

Running plays by running backs OTHER than Michael Turner: ZERO

Edited by holymoses