On Sports Nation....

wartownfalcon

Didn't know if anyone else noticed but when they were doing the picks for this weekends games, ESPN Sports Nation were talking about the Ravens...and were talking about Reed getting into form since returning...well they showed some video of him and one was an INT against the Falcons..and it had to have been from this year cause the pass was going to Snelling and he was wearing the Throwbacks. I didn't rem Ryan having a turnover so I looked at the box score and Ryan didn't have an INT...Falcons haven't had a turnover in 4 games. Then i thought maybe he dropped it but they didn't show it, so I looked at Reeds stats and he didn't have any Passes Defended, so was this some video trickery they did on ESPN?...or maybe it was an INT but a penalty was called against the Ravens and the INT was nulified....anyone remember anything about this?...just curious

He threw an int on a 2 pt conversion so it didnt really count on the stat sheet and the play was blown dead.

Ahhh, now I remember...thanks for reminding me. I was about to say, maybe it was edited in like that commercial last year where Steve Smith caught that TD in the endzone in the GA Dome and Crisp Houston was diving after him...THAT play never happened in the 2008 season..and Steve Smith hasn't caught a TD in Atlanta since 2005 season. Houston didn't join the team til 2007