Mr.Rod Woodson

atljbo

Let me start this off with that im a Rod Woodson fan... But Rod... Come on

He said Matt Ryan cant be high in the MVP race because he hasnt played good on the road.

Lets see

Matt Ryan on the road this year... (in 5 games) ...60.6%.... 1170 yards passing... 7 TD's ... 2 ints

Woodson has not been giving us the respect we deserve. There is always a problem with us. We'll just let our game do the talk

The Funny thing is, Woodson calls Jamie Dukes a homer :lol: Well....Rod you are a homer of the Greenbay Packers which they lost to the Falcons I might add. And if Packers meet the Falcons in the Playoffs (HFA) your cheese heads are going to get greated.

Edited by The Birds are the truth

He's 3-2 on the road this year. 5-2 in the last 7 games. Only 2 losses - Steelers/Eagles.

That's not a bad record. Beat the Jets on the road, the Saints on the road, the Browns on the road, Tampa on the road, Rams on the road in the last 7 road games.

Rod - Come 'on Man! At least bother to look at what he's done lately when flapping your gums.

I will never understand how these former players, Pro Bowl caliber and in Woodson's case a Hall Of Famer...how these guys can pick a team that cannot run or defend the run, over a top ranked rushing and run defending team. But that is exactly what they did when they went for the Packers over the Falcons.

I reckon thats why these guys are commentators and not coaches...?

with the teams we play, he better!

we could go 7 games w/o a turnover and really set an untouchable record.

The Panthers and Bucs both have very good pass defenses. We are going to win the games I think but I don't think Ryan is going to light those defenses up.

That being said, the Panthers could slip into "quit" mode. I hope so.

He also keeps calling the Packers the "most complete" team in the NFC.

...They can't run the ball. How's their offense "complete?"

That's what you call a guy who is too egotistical to admit that he is WRONG. :rolleyes:

We are definitely more balanced than the Packers...I would argue we're the most balanced offense in the league right now!

He also keeps calling the Packers the "most complete" team in the NFC.

...They can't run the ball. How's their offense "complete?"

Complete?

They're the most one dimensional offensive team we've faced all year.

Not only that but their special teams aren't that great either.

That's complete?