TRENT DILFWEED IS ON THE BAND WAGON! LOL LOL

madman88

i cant believe i heard this, i was watching ''Audibles'' on ESPN and they had Herm Rdwards, Steve Young, Keyshawn Johnson and TRENT DILWEED....

his response to a E-mail sent to them... the question was ''Do you think the falcons are as good as there record says??

Trent was the first to talk, he said '' i will admit i was wrong, when i first saw this team all i would look for is negative stuff, nothing positve, just the bad things they would do... now everything they do is right.

young said '' wat about matt ryan?''

trent response: '' OH MAN THIS KID IS SOMTHING SPECIAL''

STEVE YOUNG: '' matt ryan is 18-1? no 19-1 at home. thats unbelievable, thats the best two-three years then any QB, even Dan Marino...

there more too it but just the details of DILFWEED drinking our koolaid HARD :lol::lol::lol:

i cant believe i heard this, i was watching ''Audibles'' on ESPN and they had Herm Rdwards, Steve Young, Keyshawn Johnson and TRENT DILWEED....

his response to a E-mail sent to them... the question was ''Do you think the falcons are as good as there record says??

Trent was the first to talk, he said '' i will admit i was wrong, when i first saw this team all i would look for is negative stuff, nothing positve, just the bad things they would do... now everything they do is right.

STEVE YOUNG: '' matt ryan is 18-1? no 19-1 at home. thats unbelievable, thats the best two-three years then any QB, even Dan Marino...

there more too it but just the details of DILFWEED drinking our koolaid HARD :lol::lol::lol:

Teams are overlooking the fact that on Sunday - we'll have gone 5 games without a turnover....that hasn't been done since the merger.

Ryan is commanding his position right now.

Am I the only one on this board that thinks that any person who admits that they made a mistake is worthy of some sort of respect..?

Now, if Skip "Clueless" gets on the Falcons bandwagon, that would be the "7th Sign" of the Apocalypse..!! :lol:

Wow, and it only took him to week 13. Way to be on top of things Trent! :rolleyes:

Speaking of drinking the kool-aid, I have to admire the turnaround of Jamie Dukes. He recognized early on that his "there's rumblings in the ATL about this Ryan kid not being the answer" shtick was making him look like a complete fool.

He oh-so-subtlety started making statements such as "I can see a path for Atlanta to get into the Superbowl" to now the declaration "the Falcons are the best team in the NFC!" and "That Matt Ryan kid should be in the running for MVP."

Quite the turnaround, I tell you. :lol:

Wow, and it only took him to week 13. Way to be on top of things Trent! :rolleyes:

Speaking of drinking the kool-aid, I have to admire the turnaround of Jamie Dukes. He recognized early on that his "there's rumblings in the ATL about this Ryan kid not being the answer" shtick was making him look like a complete fool.

He oh-so-subtlety started making statements such as "I can see a path for Atlanta to get into the Superbowl" to now the declaration "the Falcons are the best team in the NFC!" and "That Matt Ryan kid should be in the running for MVP."

Quite the turnaround, I tell you. :lol:

And he would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for that meddling Voice of Reason!

:lol:

F Dilfer.

Me and Trent walk up to the Falcons Bandwagon.

"Sorry guys, we only have room for one more this week. In order to settle this, we are going to have a quiz, winner gets the seat. The first question is: Who was the qb and who was the losing team in the 1998 NFC championship game?"

Trent- "Drew Brees and the Falcons!"

Me- "Chris Chandler and the 15-1 Vikings."

"Ok, next question: Which team holds the record for fewest points allowed in a regular season?"

Trent- "Saints"

Me- "Falcons in 1977"

"Name one analysts who is pro falcons and one who is against."

Me- "John Clayton, Peter King"

Trent- "Hehe, you said Peter. That guy is the second best analyst next to me."

"Ok Xyfiel, you get to come along. Trent do you see those 3 wagons over there? The first is the Arizona wagon, and the second is the Cleveland wagon. Directly behind those two is the one you are looking for. You will know you have the right one, it still has a drunken Mardi Gras celebration going on with guys kissing a puke covered trophy and smells like someone left a port-a-potty in a hot swamp all summer.

Me- "Hello everyone, been lurking for awhile, found this place around draft time. Was mainly a braves guy from 1990-2000. Since then been Navy, finished 5 years in San Diego this year and now in Virginia. Been a diehard on and off since Vick came, took a break in 2007-8. I finally will be at home for the holidays at the same time I can catch a game so my first ever ones will be Monday night and the last game. I will ask for pointers in a few weeks. You stay classy AFMB!"