Josh Freeman is OKAY, but No Way will The Bucs Beat Us.

Theyhateme : )

We are refusing to "roll over" and I like this from our team. Matt Ryan oozes confidence and it has truly affected this team from the top to the bottom. I've never seen a Falcons Team quite like this one. TD and Smitty are on to something! Josh Freeman and his crew are just too inexperienced to beat us. If it's close, well find a way to win the game. ;)

We are refusing to "roll over" and I like this from our team. Matt Ryan oozes confidence and it has truly affected this team from the top to the bottom. I've never seen a Falcons Team quite like this one. TD and Smitty are on to something! Josh Freeman and his crew are just too inexperienced to beat us. If it's close, well find a way to win the game. ;)

Nice post.

Not to mention they are wearing their throwbacks..when they were awful....

No way they win now :P

Nice post.

Not to mention they are wearing their throwbacks..when they were awful....

No way they win now :P

Well we weren't exactly hot sh^t when we used to wear the black with the red helments ourselves but I think we are undefeated when we wear them as throwbacks.

Josh Freeman has a little "Matty Ice" in him in the 4th quarter. We don't need to keep that game close at all.

What worries me is that we are due for a turnover. We will literally make NFL HISTORY if we go that whole game without a turnover.

This is such a huge game because if we don't win we have to beat the Saints to win the division. That's a lot of pressure on that Saints game that I'm not looking forward to.

Not that we can't beat the Aints, I think we can but it would feel a lot easier if we didn't have to win that game

Edited by JRock2012

Josh Freeman has a little "Matty Ice" in him in the 4th quarter. We don't need to keep that game close at all.

What worries me is that we are due for a turnover. We will literally make NFL HISTORY if we go that whole game without a turnover.

This is such a huge game because if we don't win we have to beat the Saints to win the division. That's a lot of pressure on that Saints game that I'm not looking forward to.

Not that we can't beat the Aints, I think we can but it would feel a lot easier if we didn't have to win that game

Your assupmtion is that the Aints will go undefeated the rest of the way. There is a good chance they lose another game (not including ours, of course ;) ).

Your assupmtion is that the Aints will go undefeated the rest of the way. There is a good chance they lose another game (not including ours, of course ;) ).

Yeah but first tiebreaker is division record. If we lose to Bucs, Saints would have a better divison record than us if they beat us in the Dome.

We would have 2 losses in the division to their 1.

So they could even afford to lose another game to say the Ravens.

That's why we HAVE to beat the BUcs

Edited by JRock2012

Not a toss up....we can and will beat the Bucs. We're not as "suspect" as we appear to be...

You know, I had to go back and re-watch our first game. After doing that, I came to realize we beat the heII out of them the first time around. No disrespect intended. But they really had no way of stopping us last time.

I hate to get over confident about a game, especially a divisional game. But, I truly see know way they can hang with us as long as we play fundamentally sound. We are simply a more dominant team.

Yeah but first tiebreaker is division record. If we lose to Bucs, Saints would have a better divison record than us if they beat us in the Dome.

We would have 2 losses in the division to their 1.

So they could even afford to lose another game to say the Ravens.

That's why we HAVE to beat the BUcs

Again, you're assuming they win out within the division.

It's possible they lose another division game, is it not?

The Bucs remind me of the Atlanta teams when Vick was here. Strong Start with lousy finishes. We had 2 years we started out 6-2 and 5-3 and finished 8-8 and 7-9. I see the Bucs being no better than 10-6. Unfortunately for them they will most likely be out of the playoffs unless they can win big in New Orleans and we beat New Orleans too.

While I would never say "no way" - because this is the NFL - and "any given Sunday" - but I do feel confident that they will go down ready to play - prepared and pumping!

I think this thing goes the full 60. Here's to no injuries and a Falcon Victory!

RISE UP!

Again, you're assuming they win out within the division.

It's possible they lose another division game, is it not?

I would laugh til I cried if we beat the Saints and then the Bucs beat the Saints on the final game of the Season and knocked them out of the playoffs.