FlyHighFalcons

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The two biggest coverage areas for the Fox late game:

Indy (6-5) vs. Dallas (3-8)

Carolina (1-10) vs. Seattle (5-6).

What the? That's a combine record of 15-29. Good job NFL.

Yeah, but it has nothing to do with records. It has to do with what games they think will get the best tv ratings. Indy and Dallas might not be doing great, but they still have large fanbases around the country. That reasoning sucks for me, because I'm in New England and hardly ever get to watch the Falcons games from the comfort of my own home.

Edited by LSFalcon

Yeah, but it has nothing to do with records. It has to do with what games they think will get the best tv ratings. Indy and Dallas might not be doing great, but they still have large fanbases around the country. That reasoning sucks for me, because I'm in New England and hardly ever get to watch the Falcons games from the comfort of my own home.

I live in New England as well, but you would think they would show more Falcons games because Ryan played college football here.

http://the506.com/sports/?tag=2010-week-13

The coverage map was posted earlier in the week showing a lot more red, and a lot less other colors. Now there is a bit more blue, hopefully it creeps it's way into New York soon.

I really wish they'd play the Falcons game here in NYC too.

How does it work? Is there any way to influence that? Is there a vote or do they decide internally?

Hopefully that blue keeps making its way down to southern Wisconsin. I still dont get why in Wisconsin we are getting Cowgirls and Colts. That game means nothing here, meanwhile the Packers are fighting with the Buccs for a wild card spot so they need us to win. The Falcons/Buccs game means much more here then the Cowgirls/Colts. Fingers crossed that it will change.

Question...I live in Orlando and have Direct TV sunday ticket to watch all of my Falcons games

When Carolina played in Tampa a few weeks back that game was blacked out b/c it did not sell enough tix in Tampa...it wasn't on my local TV in Orlando BUT it also was blacked out on my sunday ticket in Orlando

What are the chances if the Tampa game is blacked out that I would not get it on my sunday ticket in ORLANDO, FL?

Much appreciate any thoughts...Thanks

Question...I live in Orlando and have Direct TV sunday ticket to watch all of my Falcons games

When Carolina played in Tampa a few weeks back that game was blacked out b/c it did not sell enough tix in Tampa...it wasn't on my local TV in Orlando BUT it also was blacked out on my sunday ticket in Orlando

What are the chances if the Tampa game is blacked out that I would not get it on my sunday ticket in ORLANDO, FL?

Much appreciate any thoughts...Thanks

From what I've heard, if the game is blacked out, it includes Sunday Ticket. NFL rules.