Blalock

Nicholas

Grimes

Koenan

Cut-

Norwood

Dahl (Johnson should be ready)

Peterson

FA-Mathias Kiwanuka-DE/OLB-Giants-Can be our immediate pass rusher with Beirmann in the rotation

Trade our 1st for a 2nd and a 3rd

2-Kyle Rudolph-TE-ND-Tony will be here for another year and Rudolph has all the tools to take over, he will fall to around the mid 2nd somewhere, I don't know if he will go in the 1st

2-Jimmy Smith-CB-COL-Can be our big, physical corner across from Dunta, I think he should go earlier than this, but many of you and other sites think he will go around here

3-Kelvin Sheppard-LB-LSU-Can take over for Nicholas when he is ready

3-Sam Acho-DE-Texas-With the signing of Kiwa, Acho will get a year to develop and take over for Abe and if he is not ready, Beirmann will still be here

4-Terrance Toliver-WR-LSU-Large, possesion receiver and a solid blocker...hey, kinda like Jenkins, but maybe better

5-Chris Hairston-T-Clemson-Has been a LT all through college, maybe he can be a starter for us one day, too...he will add good depth behind Baker and Clabo for now

6-Jock Sanders-WR/KR/PR-WV-Very athletic, small and versitle, I like him as a better Weems

7-Baron Batch-RB-Texas Tech-Can potentially be our speed back with Turner and Snelling

7-Alex Henery-K-Nebraska-A young leg can take over for Bryant, who has been great though

7-Akeem Dent-LB-GA-Can add depth behind a young LB core, maybe can be Lofton's back up down the road

Edited by KSFALCON

I think Rudolph goes in the 1st.

I think Acho goes in the 2nd.

great mock.

IDK about Rudolph going in the 1st. He doesn't have the advantage of playing in any offseason all-star games because he is a junior.

The only thing that he has to look forward to is the combine and I am not expecting him to put up huge numbers there. You combine that with the fact that TEs usually in the draft and I think he will be a 2nd round pick.

He is very similar to Rob Gronkowski who went to the Patriots.

IDK about Rudolph going in the 1st. He doesn't have the advantage of playing in any offseason all-star games because he is a junior.

The only thing that he has to look forward to is the combine and I am not expecting him to put up huge numbers there. You combine that with the fact that TEs usually in the draft and I think he will be a 2nd round pick.

He is very similar to Rob Gronkowski who went to the Patriots.

I agree. He'll probably go 2nd rd. I like 2 TE's for 2012 draft. Dwayne Allen Clemson and Michael Egnew Mizzou.

I know everybody wants a 2nd and 3rd for our first but I doubt it happens since last year the Vikings traded their first to the Lions for a 2nd and 4th AND they are a divisional foe on top of that. Since that is the most recent trade down from where we look to be picking, I feel that should be used as the standard.

Beyond that, the mock is pretty good. I like the players picked and would really make this team better.

A few things: I don't see us taking a corner that early. Maybe in the fourth but our corners aren't who are struggling. It is the lack of experience from our safeties. Yea Owens can be a lot better but if not Franks is still deserving of a shot before we take a corner that high. Maybe next year and phase out Owens and Williams together.

Also, you add 2 DEs to our defense but the complaint has been that we don't know what we have in Sidbury because of pure numbers games. If you add Kiwanuka and Acho, both will more than likely play due to Kiwanuka's contract and where Acho is drafted or Acho will sit which would be a waste of a pick as high as 3rd. I think we only add 1 DE this offseason, drop Davis, moved JA98 to DT full-time and bring Sidbury up. That way we get a LE, RE, and DT.

Just some thoughts to consider. But I do see us trading down and finding a way to get a 3rd instead of a 4th.

I know everybody wants a 2nd and 3rd for our first but I doubt it happens since last year the Vikings traded their first to the Lions for a 2nd and 4th AND they are a divisional foe on top of that. Since that is the most recent trade down from where we look to be picking, I feel that should be used as the standard.

That's only because they dropped 5 spots. lol. I'd take that trade. I think in most situations your looking at a 1st being worth at least a 2nd and a 3rd.

That's only because they dropped 5 spots. lol. I'd take that trade. I think in most situations your looking at a 1st being worth at least a 2nd and a 3rd.

My thing is are you going to pass up on fringe first round talent for a 3rd rounder? I would rather move down 5 spots for the 4th than to the bottom of the second for a 3rd

Also, you add 2 DEs to our defense but the complaint has been that we don't know what we have in Sidbury because of pure numbers games. If you add Kiwanuka and Acho, both will more than likely play due to Kiwanuka's contract and where Acho is drafted or Acho will sit which would be a waste of a pick as high as 3rd. I think we only add 1 DE this offseason, drop Davis, moved JA98 to DT full-time and bring Sidbury up. That way we get a LE, RE, and DT.

Sidbury is still young, but I like Kiwa and Abraham starting and then Beirmann, Acho and Sid in the rotation...Davis is a solid backup, maybe we can get something for him...Acho and Beirmann can both rotate when Abe leaves...Maybe is Sid breaks out, Kiwa can play LB as well

Sidbury is still young, but I like Kiwa and Abraham starting and then Beirmann, Acho and Sid in the rotation...Davis is a solid backup, maybe we can get something for him...Acho and Beirmann can both rotate when Abe leaves...Maybe is Sid breaks out, Kiwa can play LB as well

I don't think we keep 6 DE, and JA98. I think Davis would be the odd man out as he's on pretty good money.

Kiwanuka cannot play LB in a 4-3 (apart from maybe on obviously passing situations), maybe he could convert to a 3-4 OLB.

Edited by Smiler11

Beyond that, the mock is pretty good. I like the players picked and would really make this team better.

A few things: I don't see us taking a corner that early. Maybe in the fourth but our corners aren't who are struggling. It is the lack of experience from our safeties. Yea Owens can be a lot better but if not Franks is still deserving of a shot before we take a corner that high. Maybe next year and phase out Owens and Williams together.

Just some thoughts to consider. But I do see us trading down and finding a way to get a 3rd instead of a 4th.

The Vikings made that trade mainly because they only moved down about 3 or 4 picks. That is why it only took a 4th rounder from the Lions.

At some times we have seen a 1st traded for a (2)2nds. In some cases we have witnessed a 2nd round pick traded for a future 1st round pick.

It just all depends on the situation.

I don't think we keep 6 DE, and JA98. I think Davis would be the odd man out as he's on pretty good money.

Kiwanuka cannot play LB in a 4-3 (apart from maybe on obviously passing situations), maybe he could convert to a 3-4 OLB.

Five is good, Kiwa, Abe, Acho, BMann, Sis...Anderson to DT, trade or cut Davis

I believe Kroy's contract is up as well I think. Correct me if I am wrong here. If so what kind of money do you think he would get? Somewhere around Davis money?

I think Kroy is good through 2012, but if not, he would probably get a little more than davis...Like mentioned before Davis may be the odd man out

I think Kroy is good through 2012, but if not, he would probably get a little more than davis...Like mentioned before Davis may be the odd man out

Both Davis and Lewis are gone to make room for JA98 to move over to DT full-time and for Sidbury to come up and get some time as well as let the rookie DE we get play.

It only makes too much sense

Both Davis and Lewis are gone to make room for JA98 to move over to DT full-time and for Sidbury to come up and get some time as well as let the rookie DE we get play.

It only makes too much sense

I agree...Davis is a solid backup, but we have a lot of solid backups

I believe Kroy's contract is up as well I think. Correct me if I am wrong here. If so what kind of money do you think he would get? Somewhere around Davis money?

Im sure this is Kroy's last year on rookie contract. I too am curious as what we should pay the young man? 5yr 7mil with 2 guaranteed, 5yr 4.5 mil with yearly incentives....interesting question I think1

Im sure this is Kroy's last year on rookie contract. I too am curious as what we should pay the young man? 5yr 7mil with 2 guaranteed, 5yr 4.5 mil with yearly incentives....interesting question I think1

He is a talented young man, but it appears we are looking for a solid starter for many years, not just a good rotation guy