You gotta be joking!

texasbirdfan

The VP of Refs and the hosts of NFL Total Access tonight said it FIVE times that "Atlanta hustled up to the line" after Gonzos catch that appeared in later videos as a non catch in the GB game. They clearly showed 4 seconds left on the play clock when they showed that video four times.

Four seconds left on the play clock is hustling up to the line? Please. because we know we are guilty? It is standard practice if we did do it anyway in the NFL since replays were allowed to be challenged.

I remember thinking that we were taking our time getting the next play off when I watched the game originally.

The usual no respect and inferred cheater/ lucky status

Actually they took their time back to the line because they knew the game feed was lagging behind real time and didn't want to clue the Packers coaches to throw the flag. Like the Pack coaches said, they didn't see the play until it was too late, and that was after the next play had begun.

So you think being casual was a good ruse? Possible.

Actually they took their time back to the line because they knew the game feed was lagging behind real time and didn't want to clue the Packers coaches to throw the flag. Like the Pack coaches said, they didn't see the play until it was too late, and that was after the next play had begun.

TSK TSK TSK - Really reaching now ..... SMH!

I mean the NFL basically called us out for cheating 20 minutes ago by hurrying up. If anything we were sportsmen....

Yeah i know it's really sad, I honestly wish that the nfl would fix the true issue, but untill they do every team in the nfl will do exactly what they should do. Get the ball snapped asap so it cant be reviewed.

Welcome to playing on the road in the NFL. EVERY home team is slow to furnish replays on close plays.

Yep - it's why most teams bring their own equipment.

In our stadium - we don't even control it - it's live feed from the TV - that's why we don't get to see the replays either - Mike Smith has mentioned it several times when they didn't get a call.

I remember last year they mentioned that as a part of the renovations - they would be changing that - but it was like last on the list or something.

The VP of Refs and the hosts of NFL Total Access tonight said it FIVE times that "Atlanta hustled up to the line" after Gonzos catch that appeared in later videos as a non catch in the GB game. They clearly showed 4 seconds left on the play clock when they showed that video four times.

Four seconds left on the play clock is hustling up to the line? Please. because we know we are guilty? It is standard practice if we did do it anyway in the NFL since replays were allowed to be challenged.

I remember thinking that we were taking our time getting the next play off when I watched the game originally.

The usual no respect and inferred cheater/ lucky status

They were giving us credit for being smart not calling us cheaters. I couldn't tell from the TV game coverage how long they were lined up before the snap. Once they line up the focus is on the next play not the previous one. In any event, it is on GB to challenge.

I really wish you would go somewhere else with all your anger Aint. You sometimes open mouth and insert foot. So let me see if this is right. The falcons should have let the play clock run out and draw a delay of game just so the coaches could decide to throw the challenge flag? Your post makes absolutley no sense but what would we expect?? :unsure:

I saw NFL Total Access tonight and I find it completely laughable that, of ALL the so called "questionable" plays that occurred around the NFL this past weekend, they chose to focus in on THIS particular play. :rolleyes:

It's a good thing to know that the VP of NFL Replays pretty much sided with us calling it a "homefield advantage" effect. I wished we'd start blowing teams COMPLETELY out to remove all doubt... <_<