Question for falcon fans

The fan in me says turn the other way, but the human side of me says dial 911 and don't act childish. People who treat others poorly over a sports team is lower than low. It's something that is played on the field. Why is it that NFL players (even on rival teams) can get along afterwards, yet fans of said teams can't? I wish more people would act civil instead of like douchebags. just my two cents...

The fan in me says turn the other way, but the human side of me says dial 911 and don't act childish. People who treat others poorly over a sports team is lower than low. It's something that is played on the field. Why is it that NFL players (even on rival teams) can get along afterwards, yet fans of said teams can't? I wish more people would act civil instead of like douchebags. just my two cents...

Awww Hart its just some jokes. I'd give Drew Brees my kidney if he needed it. ^_^

At least then EVEN he would have a little Falcon fan in him. :P

To some people yes it is just a joke, however, to most it's not a joke. I can't recall the number of times i've heard/read a story about a fan going on the road to support their team just to be beat up/verbally abused. ****, our very own Tandy was physically harrassed at an earlier game this year. It's just a shame.

To some people yes it is just a joke, however, to most it's not a joke. I can't recall the number of times i've heard/read a story about a fan going on the road to support their team just to be beat up/verbally abused. ****, our very own Tandy was physically harrassed at an earlier game this year. It's just a shame.

Well your entitled to that opinion my freind but I don't think those things apply in this case. People who would act this way in real life are scum and the lowiest denomitor of this sport. But this is just a message board joke not some open threat to Saints or Philly fans. I'm sure most of us on here would go out of thier way if they saw ANYONE drowning in a river. We Falcons Fans are genreally (at least in person) a freindly bunch. :D

Not all players get along before, during or afterwards though. Seen Finnegan and Johnson together lately? In the end, a lot of those players will end up on those rival teams anyway so best behavior is a must because those players are always auditioning for their next gig or team. We're fans for life. Not sure how you're treating someone poorly by turning your head or watching them fend for their life. I mean, do you give every homeless person a spot on your living room sofa?

I'll admit it, there's a chance I would risk my life to save a Saints fan but this was a joke.

really

really

really

It was a joke and not even a new joke this is an old lawyer joke. Wait i know your problem you are not mad at me. You are mad at yourself. You have watch fan of the other team drown have you not. NO i kind but come on.

really

what do you call a 100 philly fans at the bottom of the ocean.....

what is black and brown and looks good on a saints fan.......

Two panther fans lock thier keys in the car. One of the panther fan tries to break into the car while the the other one watches.

Finally the first panther fan says "Darn, I can't get in the car!" The other panther fan replies, "keep trying, it looks like it is going to rain and the top is down."

really

really

really

It was a joke and not even a new joke this is an old lawyer joke. Wait i know your problem you are not mad at me. You are mad at yourself. You have watch fan of the other team drown have you not. NO i kind but come on.

really

what do you call a 100 philly fans at the bottom of the ocean.....

what is black and brown and looks good on a saints fan.......

really

really

really...

Your post is exactly what I am talking about when I was talking about being childish. Go ahead and -1 me all you want dude. I played along, I said I would turn the other way. the rest of my post was more of a side comment. Quit getting butthurt kid. It's the internet. It's not that serious.

really

really

really...

Your post is exactly what I am talking about when I was talking about being childish. Go ahead and -1 me all you want dude. I played along, I said I would turn the other way. the rest of my post was more of a side comment. Quit getting butthurt kid. It's the internet. It's not that serious.

So people are getting their panties in a twist cause of a joke that wasnt meant to be anything but that. Last I checked this was the Falcons message board and not some reach out and love thy neighbor board. Seriously, if you wanted to just answer the question then by all means do it. But all of the personel jabs between fans of the same team should not be done. We have had FEW seasons where we could actually talk trash with other teams and by all means we should enjoy it. Im pretty sure that nothing was meant by this at all. As bad as we have been in the past, OUR fans should always have each others back no matter what. And as far as people getting beat up, yeah that does happen. Look at soccer, those fans actually set times up to fight. And with him putting Philly in there, I have no problem with AT ALL. The Eagles fans are some of the biggest a**es in sports. They talk trash and try to fight you if you respond(why do you think they had a jail in their stadium for so long). Saints fan, yeah they are our biggest rival only because we both we bad for so long and were usually fighting for last place. No matter what you may think or say, people in general would help out someone. SO take this post as it was meant, as a JOKE.

Going by your screen name I am going to believe that you are in the Air Force, so you cannot sit here and tell me that they dont have jokes about other branches of services. But when push comes to shove you will be there to help them out if needed. I know this cause when I was in the Marines we had jokes on everyone. So relax and learn to laugh.

Now to answer the question, I would try to save both. I have to have someone to talk trash to when we put them both out the playoffs.