Why all the fear of Philly.

lju713

Personally I think a QB like Kolb that is gonna step up in the pocket and throw the ball quick for 6 yards is more dangerous to the Falcons than Vick... That bouncing around and scrambling behind the line won't work with speedy D-line guys like the Beerman and Abraham

i agree to an extent but we got 2 young safeties back there, we saw what happened when we didnt get consistent pressure on kolb, if your going to make vick run let him run past the l.o.s. then let our speed d run to the ball. i honestly believe spoon could spy vick and take care of him.

was about to state my reasons but you did it for me good post.

curtis isnt about to cover a rb or te with spoon on the field. the guy could sit in the middle of the field and look for crossers or wait for vick to run. and why would we play dunta man up? look at how wejust played the packers, keep everything in front and rally. and from time to time we ran a stunt sending a de thru the middle of the line. spoon adds a whole new dimension to the d. hes a little rusty right now but if he and the rest of the d had tackled better im not sure the packers score 10 points.

Why all the fear of Philly

How bout 1-8 against ATL with the one loss being a four point road loss with their best defender being disqualified?

Andy Reid has out coached Reeves, Mora and Smitty.

We have to fix this.

Yes, this is very true....Yes the Bears beat em...but we seem to crumble everytime we play the Eagles..