Flash's keys to victory over the Bucs....

1) Stop the Run

The Bucs running game has shown signs of life throughout the season but it hasn't been very consistent. Blount hasn't shown the ability to be able to take 20-25 carries in a game and Williams has now been placed in the relief roll to Blount and plays primarily on 3rd downs now. With that being said, the Bucs run game does have the potential to be a problem but if our run D keeps playing the way they have up to this point and we continue to be aggressive and control the line of scrimmage, we can keep it in check and limit their ability to move the ball.

2) Keep Freeman in the pocket!!!

This is a big one right here guys. Freeman is a good young QB I'll give him that, but I really don't think he can sit back in the pocket and pick apart our Defense. Not to say he doesn't have the talent, I just don't think he's that far along in his development. Freeman is a big athletic guy that likes to make plays by extended passing plays with his legs and this is where he is dangerous. Last week we saw how frustrating it can be for a QB to take off and run when you think you have everything locked up and this week will be no different. Freeman is the 2nd leading rusher at QB behind Vick and in front of Rodgers who sits at 3. If we keep him in the pocket and make him have to read our coverages and convert on some crucial 3rd downs, I think we have a good chance of winning. Freeman would have to have a performance very similar to what A-Rod did last week to keep it close IMO and this is assuming we stop the run which I think we will.

3) Let the Burner do his thing!!!

This will be a game that Mike Turner can really have a huge impact. Mike T. is on a hot streak and has put together a nice collection of 100+ yard rushing games over the past several weeks. The Bucs run D is very suspect and there will be opportunities to have some success here. I watched their game against Carolina a while back and they allowed for some pretty gaping runs against a 4th string RB that Carolina had (Stewart, Williams and the RB behind them were hurt). If we can Turner is hot our Offense is very hard to stop because of the balance we bring to the table. If Ovie, Harvey, Sam, Justin, Todd and Tyson give Turner room to work, he can really wear down their D and allow us to open up the play book.

4) Don't help the Bucs out!

Last time we played the Bucs I think we can all agree that there we some aspects of the game that had they been tighten up, would've made for a much more decisive victory in the Falcons favor. I'm not trying to take anything away from the Bucs efforts because they played a tough game and made plays but we made some mistakes as well. If we keep the trend of not turning the ball over and play sound special teams like we've done in recent weeks, it will go a long way in allowing us to be successful Sunday. If Freeman is going to get them points, lets make him a have to go 80+ yards to do it.

That's all I got for now. Could add more I guess but these are the keys IMO. Bucs are going to play tough because they know they can't afford another lose and expect to get a playoff spot. With that being said, if we start fast and do these 4 things for 4 qts. the doubt the sits in the minds of the young Bucs will start to set in. I think we take this one by at least two scores. 14 or 10 pints win for the Falcons.

What do you guys think?

+1. Good post. I will add the Raheem crazy factor to your list. He and their wide receiver lost their composure over a bad call last week. I don't think the Bucs under the leadership of Crazy Raheem can handle adverse situations on or off the field. I've seen Raheem react remarkably like Jim Mora the ex Falcon coach during press conferences by arguing with reporters. Sooner or later the team will implode which is good news for the Falcons.

+1. Good post. I will add the Raheem crazy factor to your list. He and their wide receiver lost their composure over a bad call last week. I don't think the Bucs under the leadership of Crazy Raheem can handle adverse situations on or off the field. I've seen Raheem react remarkably like Jim Mora the ex Falcon coach during press conferences by arguing with reporters. Sooner or later the team will implode which is good news for the Falcons.

Dude your an idiot !, if it was not for Raheem we would not be playing this good, show me a team with 90% rookies and go out and compete every week,In the beginning I was skeptical also, but he has got the young BUCS playing their hearts out, wait till next year when we have all the pieces in place, Cant wait

2gtvzua.jpg

Dude your an idiot !, if it was not for Raheem we would not be playing this good, show me a team with 90% rookies and go out and compete every week,In the beginning I was skeptical also, but he has got the young BUCS playing their hearts out, wait till next year when we have all the pieces in place, Cant wait

2gtvzua.jpg

Raheem is a disaster waiting to happen. Trust me little, misguided, delusional Bucs fan as Falcon fans we saw it happen with Jim Moran. The local media will turn on Crazy Raheem and then his players will turn on him when they see through his superficial bull. The good thing about it is it will screw up the Bucs organization for years until you get a real coach and rebuild.

We will crush the life out of you and your crazy coach so you better enjoy this week before Matty Ice, Abe, Coach Smith, TD and the boys beat your team like a red headed step child.