I cant stand the NFC West...

ki46dinah

They are, on average, garbage. Maybe that will change some time in the near future...but it should be a complete embarassment to the division.

Its awful that this division has competitive Falcons, Saints, and Tampa teams. And then there is the NFC East with the Giants and Philly....yet one of these West garbage teams will take a spot in the playoffs from a more competitive and certainly more deserving team.

I like the overall system, but something must be done to improve this situation in my eyes.

No team .500 or below should make the playoffs...To take it a step further...no wildcard team should make it either.

Get ready, we're up for an 18 game schedule, with 2 bye weeks, an expanded roster, and 4 wildcard teams. Superbowl halftime shows will last 2hrs. with the usual dead memory bands from the '60s & '70s...along with a "Monster Jam" finale with Hulk Hogan driving the 'Gravedigger',,,,,,,,,,,

No team .500 or below should make the playoffs...To take it a step further...no wildcard team should make it either.

Get ready, we're up for an 18 game schedule, with 2 bye weeks, an expanded roster, and 4 wildcard teams. Superbowl halftime shows will last 2hrs. with the usual dead memory bands from the '60s & '70s...along with a "Monster Jam" finale with Hulk Hogan driving the 'Gravedigger',,,,,,,,,,,

lol, I would probably pay to see Hulk Hogan drive Gravedigger

Remember now in 08' we were one of the WCs that had 11-5 record and better than the 9-7 Cards only to lose at home to them. They proved to be deserving of that NFC West crown after all. A home field game would've been nice having had a better record but that is the way the divisions were laid out head of time. I'm just sayin'...

ANY given day!

the 08 cards were a little different though!

they stated off on fire and had there div clinched in week 10.

they completely shut down after that until the playoffs started

so they were a good football team just got caught up in the hype of winning the division for the first time in decades!

Remember now in 08' we were one of the WCs that had 11-5 record and better than the 9-7 Cards only to lose at home to them. They proved to be deserving of that NFC West crown after all. A home field game would've been nice having had a better record but that is the way the divisions were laid out head of time. I'm just sayin'...

While you bring up a valid example...I personally feel that the team with a better record going into the Wild Card round should have the home field advantage, regardless of whether one or the other won their division.

if ccr would get back together...im in...or even bad company would be good

THIS IS WHAT YOU NEVER SAY THAT GOES ALONG,

WITH THAT QUOTE ......

"Any given Sunday, you have to know how

to win .... and lose."

SOME ONLY KNOW HOW TO WIN. WHEN THEY

LOSE ... THEY HAVE TANDREMS ... JUST

LIKE BABIES. B)

And some just go on to the next one!

The sad part the season is closing soon with next season in limbo!