Apparently America is too ******** to use blankets, so we're wearing onesies again.

Believe it or not, I actually own some sweat pants AND a sweat shirt. ;)

Seriously, I do! :P

Of course, they're not sewn together into one piece.................<_<

Note: Once your Forever Lazy arrives, be sure to compliment it with your Snuggie. :D

Edited by rightsaidfred
Guest AtlWhite84

You know, up until the first snuggie commercials started airing, I was unaware that there was such a significant portion of the population who found a great deal of difficulty in operating just a regular blanket. So I was under the impression that the Snuggie had solved these problems. Then, this commercial comes along and shows that the snuggie, much like a blanket, does not actually close in the back, exposing a whole new degree of difficulty for people who like to cover the front part of their bodies with a blanket, as well as the back part of their bodies, while simultaneously attempting to complete activities that are difficult to accomplish while carrying around a blanket.

Most of these problems could be solved of course with the combination of a hoody and a pair of sweat pants, or if God had just simply installed a Reset button.

Edited by AtlWhite84

You know, up until the first snuggie commercials started airing, I was unaware that there was such a significant portion of the population who found a great deal of difficulty in operating just a regular blanket. So I was under the impression that the Snuggie had solved these problems. Then, this commercial comes along and shows that the snuggie, much like a blanket, does not actually close in the back, exposing a whole new degree of difficulty for people who like to cover the front part of their bodies with a blanket, as well as the back part of their bodies, while simultaneously attempting to complete activities that are difficult to accomplish while carrying around a blanket.

Most of these problems could be solved of course with the combination of a hoody and a pair of sweat pants, or if God had just simply installed a Reset button.

my father in law has become a pro at using a blanket. he calls it his wife. he says he's cold or that his feet are cold and his wife gets a blanket and covers him up. the man is a straight up []D[][]\/[][]D.